Chapter 72: G.U.N HQ tour

We see Y/n climbing up the steps towards the G.U.N HQ as he gotten a invite of the tour to the base by Shadow. He make his way up the steps and soon made it at the top and is amazed how huge the base looks very close.

G.U.N employees were entering the building as he follow them inside and once inside the place was even more bigger in the inside as he look around in an amazement. Then Shadow came down from the escalator and spotted Y/n there and once he gets off the escalator he make his way over to him.

Shadow: You showed up just in time.

Y/n: (smile) You know me Shadow. You know I'm surprised you invite me to give me a tour around the place.

Shadow: Since you were unconscious for 3 years, I figured I'll show you around the place.

Y/n: (smile) Still cool Shadow. So this organisation was build after the Zombot apocalypse?

Shadow: Correct. After that some of the world's leaders decided they needed a bigger military in hopes to protect the world better. The Freedom fighters were good however they are a small group so we needed to expand so G.U.N was made. Everyone you see here are people all across the world who wanted to help G.U.N to deal with threats so it will never happen again.

Y/n: Sounds quite interesting. Are there more bases out there?

Shadow: Not many but it would be enough since we don't want to be like Eggman. Right now there is facilities and outposts. Come, let's start the tour.

Y/n: (thought) Huh is it me or is Shadow acting.....Nice towards me?

He shakes the thought as the two walk through the facility, coming across G.U.N soldiers walking about or standing about talking or in guard duty as they saluted to Shadow and Y/n as they walk by which Y/n looks at the soldiers and see them heavy armed and ready for anything.

N soldiers walking about or standing about talking or in guard duty as they saluted to Shadow and Y/n as they walk by which Y/n looks at the soldiers and see them heavy armed and ready for anything

Y/n: The soldiers look like they are ready for battle.

Shadow: They were trained to be ready. Some where traumatised of the war against Eggman and join so they can never allow Eggman to take over the world ever again.

Y/n: I see. I can't really much blame them for what they have gone through. Especially the zombot apocalypse.

Shadow: Indeed. Well in these rooms hold very important meetings, documents, files and data information that were taking from Eggman's bases when his empire fell. We wanted to make sure Eggman will never rise again.

Y/n: That's very impressive.

Shadow: (smirk) Just wait when you see something.

Y/n is surprised that he smirked but then they come up to a door and once the doors open they enter a massive long room that were filled with robots as Y/n is amazed as he look around. G.U.N drones flies over to them and scans both of them and after that they are clear.