Chapter 84: The sick day

It was a advantage day at the Freedom fighters HQ as we see Sally gathering all the Freedom fighter members of another meeting but first she does roll calls so everyone is in.

Sally: Tangle.

Tangle: Here!

Sally: Amy.

Amy: Here!

Sally: Okay the last person is Y/n.

She look around but realised that he isn't here which the rest look around to see is is not here.

Sonic: Huh where could he be?

Tails: Maybe he's running late?

Rotor: I don't think so. His place isn't that far from here.

Cream: I hope he's okay.

Y/n: Hey sorry I'm late.

They all turn to see him came in but something looks odd about him. He looks a bit pale and he keeps sniffing his nose every second.

Sally: You okay?

Y/n: Oh I'm doing okay (sniff) Just got a bit of a cold that's all but nothing too serious.

He then sneezed pretty loud as he grab his head and looking like he's about to pass out.

Sally: You are not okay and you need to get some rest.

Y/n: Oh....(sniff) Is it that bad?

(Moments later)

We see Y/n in bed with a ice bag on his head as Doctor Quak does some tests on him to see what is wrong with him. So and Sally is seen outside of his room and soon Doctor Quak came out with the results.

Doctor Quak: It seems he is indeed sick. He has a high temperature and shown signs of a fever.

Sonic: Huh I don't remember him getting sick not even ones.

Sally: Will he be okay?

Doctor Quak: Don't worry he'll be fine. He just needed some rest and some medicines I've given him to help him. He'll be fine.

Sonic: So guess we do some missions without him?

Sally: Seems like it. But I'll inform others who are not in duty to check up on him while we're away.

Sonic: (smile) Good idea. Hey take a break for a while okay man!

The only response was a sneeze which Sonic can take that as a okay. They soon leave him be as we see him laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling feeling like hell as he sat up and decided to swap some TV as he flip through the channel until he find a comedic show as he sat there and begins to think.

Y/n: (thought) Man I feel awful. I don't recall getting sick in my life. Guess this is what it feels like being sick Huh. (Sigh) Oh well I'm sure this cold will pass soon just need to rest and take some medicines to help me get better.

He sat there watching some TV when Chaos came up to his bed and then climb up to his bed and sat there with him which he smiles and pet on Chaos.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks Chaos. At least I'm not alone here.

Elina: Hello? Is anyone here?

Then Elina came in to the room and finds Y/n with Chaos as he waves to her.

Y/n: Oh hey Elina. Long time no see. What are you doing here?

Elina: Sally told us how unwell you are today so I'm here to give you this.