Chapter 33: The royal ball celebrating

It was the middle of the night and we over see the Acorn family castle that has been upgraded through out the five month peace. It now has a fance ball for anyone who is invited to come and dance at the dance floor or having a drink at a small bar and talk about things that have happen throughout the five month of peace. We see Sally, Alicia and Maximilian as they greet many passing by people as they enter the Royal ball.

It wasn't long for a familiar Hedgehog to enter wearing a white fancy dress with a black tie wrap around his neck as they spotted him and Sally call out with a smile.

Sally: (smile) Y/n! Glad you came!

He smile as he walk towards them as Sally walks over guve him a warm hug and a kiss on a check while Y/n says to Sally.

Y/n: (smile) Nice to see you along with your family Sally. Want to take a break of all the hard work?

Sally: (smirk) I could say the same to you war hero.

Y/n nodes and turn to her parents has he bow to them but Maximilian yells him.

Maximilian: (smile) There's no need for the bow. Still glad to have you here.

Alicia: (smile) How is things with you?

Y/n: (smile) Pretty good actually. Just stop by Tails place just to check up on him and his parents. Looks like Tails is making new devices to help out the rebuilding of Mubuis.

Maximilian: (smile) Indeed, it's a good thing we have a few intelligent people love Rotor to help out.

Y/n: (smile) Same here.

Honey: Hello Y/n~!

He turn onky for Honey to came out of nowhere and hugged him which surprised Y/n but smile to see Honey here as he ask her.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Honey, been a while since we last met.

Honey: (smile) Yeah but soo glad to be here and get to see you. Especially a war hero like you, just imagine the fans  reaction if you appear on one of my broadcast!

Y/n: (smile) That be fun. Say Sally, any news about Sonic or Whisper?

Sally: Not really. Nicole never heard anything from those two for a long while.

Honey: Wonder what they are doing?

Y/n: Probably doing their own thing and exploring the world and saving towns and cities from crime.

Honey: (smile) Well I wish them good luck!

They smile while Maximilian thinks about something and then ask Y/n.

Maximilian: Y/n, do you mind we talk in private for a minute?

Y/n: Um sure thing sir.

Alicia grabs Maximilian's wheel chair and push him while Y/n follow as they walk through a empty hall way of the castle while Maximilian asked Y/n.

Maximilian: I do not judge one of your friends but are you sure you can trust Whisper?

Y/n: Yeah she helped us facing Metal Y/n on the Death Egg and shown to be a great person to trust.

Maximilian: I see. Well do you know about Whisper? Like, have you learn about her past?

Y/n: Not really no. It seems like she really doesn't want to tall about it for some reason. Still can I ask why?

Maximilian: You see, I do trust Whisper and I believe her to be a great allie for us near the end of the war. But there is something you must know that might surprise you.

Y/n: Really, what is it?

They stop as Maximilian turn to Y/n and tell him.

Maximilian: You see, she's actually apart of a team of Mercenaries named "The Diamond Cuters" they were the best, they target at slavery camps and raid supplies during the war. According to theie file, each team was given especially equipment in order to battle against Eggman and his force throughout the war.