Chapter 62: Things that I've missed

Y/n stare off at the huge city which is New Metropolis as Y/n stood at the balcony of the city while being stunned by all of this, how advanced they have gone through and how 3 years has passed since he saved the world from the Zombot apocalypse.

He step away from the balcony and walk back inside and noticed some flowers near his bed as he walk up to them and immediately knowns that the flowes belong to Elina from her store. He then noticed a card which he open and it was signed by everyone, hoping that he will wake up and he wonder if some are even still out there while he was in a coma for three years.

He stared at the card a bit until he suddenly heard the door burst open and he looked over to see Sonic breathing heavily as his eyes widen in shock as the two hedgehogs stare at each other and they were in slince until Y/n said.

Y/n: H-Hey there Sonic.

Then he rushed over and hugged Y/n which surprised him while he had tears in his eyes and then he step back and wipe the tears away.

Sonic: S-Sorry about that it's just........when Dr Quack called me just to say your awake, I have to rush here to see its true and now......Well......your awake. Great to have you back man.

Y/n: (smile) Same here Sonic. Sonic I have to tell you something.

Sonic: I know what your gonna say and let me say this. When you.....sacrifice your own life to save all of us....I blamed myself for making you leave the Freedom fighters, I was just soo upset of everything that has going on I just......I just snapped. When you return to us I was happy but when we thought you've died......I blamed myself and if I hadn't be mad at you and listened, then you would have stayed. True you were in a coma and all but it was my fault that you left and I just wanna say......I'm truly am sorry. I did apologise before but that was during a crisis but now.....I want to properly apologise for what I've said and everything else.

Y/n: Sonic.....I.....I don't know what to say.

Sonic: (smile) Say nothing. You've proof to me and everyone that you've always be loyal to us no matter what.

Y/n cracks a smile and the two shake hands as the two smirked to each other. Then someone rushed into the room and seconds later he was tackled onto the ground and land hard onto the grounr as Amy hugged him tightly while she called out.

Amy: (tears) Y/N IT IS YOU!!! I'M SO GLAD YOUR AWAKE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER WAKE AND WE WERE WORRIED YOU WERE GONE FOREVER!!!

Y/n: (smile) It's good to see you too Amy.

???: It's great to see you awake Y/n!

Then Tails came into the room and Y/n turn to him only to be shocked to see how grow up Tails is.

Y/n: (shocked) Tails?! Your all grown up?!

Tails: (chuckle) Guess your surprised huh?

Y/n: (shocked) Yeah but you guys better tell me everything I've missed while I was in a coma.