Chapter 19: The Chaotix quest (Arc 3)

Within the city near a wall that separated both the forest and the desert we see many citizens walking through the street minding their own buses while within the crowd we wee the Chaotix and Y/n walking to see someone so they can have a vehicle to get to the Sand Blaster territory and find Mighty and Ray.

Y/n: So why can't we used the Wrap Ring to travel to the sand blast city, would that be a lot quicker?

Espio: The Wrap Ring is low on power and if we teleport into a desert, it might not have enough power to get use back.

Y/n: And you sure this guy will help us get a ride for us?

Vector: Sure we're sure, besides he's a nice person and told us that he is working on some vehicles for this city so they can use.

Y/n: On his own? Must be hard.

Charmy: (smile) Yeah but smart, if there is someone you need to fix or repair, then that's your guy.

Espio: Here we are.

They arrived at the work shop as Espio open the garage doors and they walk inside as Y/n looks around in amazement to see many vehicles being made but not ready yet except for one.

They walk over to the Vehicle that someone is working on as Espio taps on the front of the car to give the persons attention which did as he looks up to see them and guve them a smile.

???: (smile) Oh hey guys, never knew you all show up to my work shop. How are things?

Espio: (smile) Good Porker glad to see you here and still working on more vehicles.

Porker: (smile) Yep. I have many customers come here to ask me for help repairing their vehicles which I agree and it may take a few hours or days but I managed to fix it and they were pleased and after they thanked and played they left and then I-

Vector: Look we're glad to see you but save your stories for another time will you?

Porker: Oh okay.

Y/n: (whisper) He's seems of a talker?

Charmy: (smile) Yep, ask him anything or ask how he is doing, he gose off to tell his day and his work.

Y/n: I see.

Porker: So who is your new friend?

Y/n: (smile) I'm Y/n, a new member to the Freedom fighters.

Porker: (smile) Nice to meet you. So what brings you here?

Espio: We were hoping if you can lend us a vehicles so we can head to Sand blast city?

Porker: (surprised) Sand blast city?! What for, that place is dangerous!?

Vector: We lost contact with Mighty and Ray and we can't effort to use the Wrap Ring in low power, it's maybe best we get there by vehicle.