Chapter 53: Rise of Lyric (Arc 1)

We see Cliff's team planting some explosions in front of the temples doors ad the only way they can get inside and see what secrets maybe in it. Cliff's team carefully place some explosions and as soon they were done, they step back slowly and rejoin Cliff and the rest of the archaeologists as they stare at the temples doors as one of his team as him.

Male archaeologist: Are you sure this is a good idea Cliff?

Cliff: We have no choice. If we can't open this temple then we have to use extreme measures.

He was given a detonator device which he takes it and once that he looks at the temples doors and stares at the bottom as his finger was about to press on the button whne suddenly there was shake and soon the door suddenly open all of a sudden on it's own.

They were surprised by this as they watched as the door slowly open followed by dust falling out from the door as some cough due to the dust. Once they stop they look over and see nothing but dust but they do hear something moving out from the temple and soon a large figure appear.

Cliff: What the-

Before they can figure out what this figure might be, suddenly a small group of unknown figures that have green glows around their bodies charge towards them and the onky thing we hear was their screams.

(Meanwhile)

At Y/n's hut we see both he, Sticks, Tempest and SNT just chilling and relaxing as they have nothing else to do today so they chill. Then for some reason Y/n lat on SNT's lap which surprised her a bit as she ask him.

SNT: Um what are you doing?

Y/n: I....I don't know. I just feel doing this for some reason.

He then sees sparkles around SNT which made him blush a bit but also feels very nice as he shut his eyes and smiled as he nuzzled her lap which SNT find it weird but at the same time find it adorable so she wasn't bothered by this.

However Tempest looks at SNT and can't help there is something wrong with her while Sticks gets a bit jealous.

Sticks: I would allow him to lay on my lap anytime he wants. Why dose have to be her.

Tempest: Say Sticks?

Sticks: Yeah?

Tempest: Is it me or is there something wrong with SNT?

Sticks: Not too sure what your talking about?

Tempest: Well ever since we try to figure out what her special abilities might be, things started to get...weird. Like guys suddenly treat her right but some don't even know her yet they treat her with respect anyways. She was even robbed only for the robber to apologise and left.

Sticks: Maybe she has brainwashing abilities! Quick! We must not think of anything!

Tempest: What?

Sticks: Oh no! I'M THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!

Tempest: I don't thinm she has brainwashing abilities. If I have to guess, maybe she has a ability to make men respect her more and maybe even fall to her like Y/n without him realising.

Sticks: What do you think we should do? I can take her down, tie her up and sacrifice her to the aliens when they come?

Tempest: Well it's not like she's not doing it on purpose. So let's just stick back and relax because I don't think there is nothing that can ruin this nice and warm da-

Suddenly there was a explosion that snap Y/n out from SNT's abilities and they rush out and see smoke coming from the village.

Sticks: You just have to say that huh.