Chapter 22: The Special zone (Arc 1)

The Special Zone is completely empty except for some weird looking trees that doesn't show to have leafs but have branches that is hard to pill off, there was no lake to take a swim or drink and there isn't even any animal life for Y/n as we see him taking a break of working and have something to eat while he looks around for possibly anyone that he can get to the right direction to find the Acorn family and the rest who served them.

Unfortunately he hasn't encountered anymore for 2 hours as he check on his watch and his time for a portal to reopen is 22 hours. He breath out a sigh as he lend his head back and looks up to the weird rainbow like sky.

Y/n: (thought) Well I've been here for 2 hours and I haven't encountered anyone for a while. I don't hear anything except the wind blowing around me and some earthquakes that is possible what this world might have. There is no barrier to eat so I have to use my food supplies wisely if I want to continue on. Luckily I have plenty to keep going for a while so at least that's good.

Y/n sighs once more and really wish he should be at home resting and be with his friends. But he can't just do nothing until a portal opens and come back with no one, he stand up, pack his things and continue on. He walk through the forest which without the bushes or leafs above him, he can see alright what is at in front of him.

Then he sees something that he hasn't seen for 2 hours. It looks like a small house so he rushes over to it and once there he sees it looks abandoned with the window shattered, the wood around it start to get old and there was holes around it.

Still he walks over and knocks at the door in hopes that someone must be here.

Y/n: Hello? Is anyone here? Look I'm here to see if you people can show me the right directions? Hello?

No one answered. He move his hand to the door nob and opens it. Once open he peak through only to see no one, the place was completely dark but with the hole around it, he can see that the room looks trashed. The tabled were flipped, some doors looked like they were torn off and items that are now old are now in the floor.

Y/n step inside and looks around feeling the creeps as he walks inside and look around.

Y/n: By Mubuis what happened here?

He set his bag down and looks around. He check all the rooms but there was no one in any of the rooms. He walks up to the second floor and check the rooms as well, there was no one in either of the rooms as well. He check the bedroom and it was empty like usual and he was about to leave when he noticed something and looks back into the room. Underneath the bed what looked like a fold up piece of paper as he walks into the room and grabs the paper and looks at it.

Y/n: This looks like a map.

He unfold the map and place it onto the beg and see that who ever used to live here, wants him to find it. He looks qt the map and see a X by what looked like near the hills meaning something is important in that direction.

Y/n: (thought) Looks like who ever left this map must be going that way but something must have happened that cost them to leave it? If there is wild dangerous animals here then I might be screwed. Still this is the location I have go, alright let's go.

He takes the map, head down the stairs to grab his bag and make his way out of the house and make his way to that direction. After a while of walking he suddenly have a feeling that he is being watched. He stop and turn around to see nothing behind him but he suddenly hears which footsteps which he looks around to see something rushing around him trying to confuse him.