Chapter 76: Black Arm war (Arc 2)

We see the Black arm aliens attacking Metropolis as they flipped over cars, shooting at any civilians they can see and costing nothing but destruction all across the city. We see one Black arm alien walking up to a couple and aim his weapon at them, ready to kill them.

Then he heard something up in the sky as he look up and we see Tail's tornado with Sonic and Y/n standing on the wings of it while Tails is flying the tornado.

Y/n: Sally what's the situation?

Sally: (radio) The evacuation is going in the way. More freedom fighters and G.U.N forces will come to assist you.

Y/n: Understood. We'll hold them off as long as we can.

Sonic: (smirk) This feels like the old times when we are at war against Eggman.

Y/n: Yeah but I don't recall fighting aliens from space.

Sonic: (smirk) This is going to be fun.

Suddenly laser beams came shooting up at them as Tails dodges the incoming beams while the Black arm aliens were shooting at them.

Sonic: (smirk) Let's do this!

Y/n: (smile) Right!

Tails: I'll monitor things up here. Good luck.

Sonic: Roger.

Both Y/n and Sonic leap off Tails tornado and sky dive down towards the street. Sonic dashes down and homing attacks most of them as the Black arm aliens drop down while Y/n shoot out his lighting, shocking them as he use his electricity powers to soften his fall and land on his feet.

He then rushes towards the Black arm aliens as they pointed their weapons at Y/n but he summon lighting balls and throws it at them, hitting them and blasting them away as more came rushing towards him but he charges up his electricity and zaps all of them within a singal shot.

The electricity zaps all of them and they drop to the ground burned. Then a large black arm alien came up behind him and attempted to slam him but he dodges his attack and then he blinds him with his lighting flash.

The large Black arm alien recover his sight and turn only to see multiple Y/n. In a blind rage he smashes all of them but every time he did, they disappeared as he smashes them all until he accidentally smashes through a car which blows up.

This sent him flying and land hard onto thr ground as the real Y/n is seen walking away as he dust off his hands only to stop when he is surrounded by Black arm aliens.

They were about to fire when Sonic dashes over and quickly in great speed took away their weapons and drop their weapons into the sewer.

Sonic: Hey Y/n! Let's use our combo!

Y/n: Right!

Sonic hops in front of him and then started to spin dash while Y/n charges up his electricity and then he zaps it onto Sonic as he spark out in electricity and then he creates a Sonic boom as he took out a wave of Black arm aliens with a singal shot.

They were taking out ad Sonic returned and the two high fived in success.

Sonic: (smile) It worked!

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. Luckily it didn't put you in the hospital for the 4th time.

Sonic: (smirk) Yep.

Then a G.U.N transport vehicle came over and once parked the back of the truck came out and G.U.N troops came out follow by Rouge and Fiona as the two approaches Y/n and Sonic.

Fiona: (smirk) Not bad you two. But at least you could save some for us.

Y/n: (smile) Sorry, got carried away.