Chapter 65: A nice chat

We see Y/n at Bunnie and Antoine's House at New Metropolis and in the living room Buunie and Antoine's baby daughter named Belle is seen playing with some toys that are laying in the living room while Y/n watched her play and then turn to Bunnie and Antoine.

Y/n: (smile) You've raised well, bet she's gonna grow up as a strong girl.

Bunnie: (smile) Thanks, her daughter have got her toughness from me and her fathers honour.

Y/n: So how did it feel being a father Antoine? Nervous?

Antoine: (smirk) Me? I was not nervous, however I couldn't feel my hand after Bunnie give birth to her for 2 months.

Buunie: (nervous chuckle) Yeah sorry about that sugar.

Antoine: (smile) That is alright.

Y/n smile while he turn to stare at Bella for a bit while he start to think about something which the two noticed.

Bunnie: Hey you alright?

Y/n: Oh I'm alright it's just.......I've missed so much while I was in a coma, your daughters birth, Cream growing up, New Metropolis being build and.....everything else. It feels......different and new to me. I might what other new things are out there.

Bunnie: I understand what you are feeling and you're ain't the only one. Many people who was roboticized felt like they were in a coma and once they were free, they felt different seeing the world soo different now.

Antoine: Indeed, some was a robot for years.

Y/n: That must be terrible for them.

Bunnie: Yeah. In fact, when we were zombots, it was like darkness has token over us and we were in some sort a sleep only to be waking up on Angel Island. But the point I'm saying is things may seem different and you may missed a lot, but don't worry about it, no one here isn't upset about it and we're glad you woke up.

Y/n: I suppose your right. (Smile) Guess I have to live and learn right?

Bunnie: (smile) Yeah.

Antoine: (smile) Indeed.

Then Bella crawl over to Y/n and look up at him. Y/n look down at her and then pick her up and let out a smile.

Y/n: (smile) Your one cute little girl aren't you?

Bella smiled and cheered while Bunnie and Antoine' smiled as Bella makes friends with Y/n. After that he left their house and he was heading home when a familiar voice stopped him.

???: Hey there Y/n.

He turn to see Fiona as she smirked whioe she wave to him. He step back a bit, ready for her to attack him but then she said.

Fiona: (smirk) Relax, I just wanna see you since we haven't chatted for a long while.

Y/n: Really? Because the last time we met you tried to kill me.

Fiona: (smirk) That was years ago. I just came here to have a chat with you?

Y/n: About what?

Fiona: (smirk) Well how's about we grab a drink and have a talk.

Y/n was not sure to trust her or not but it seems Fiona isn't pulling any tricks so he decided to go with her to grab a drink but had his guard up as the two heaf off to grab a drink.

(Meanwhile)

We see Amy, Blaze, Rouge, Tangle and Tempest at Y/n's home and we see them looking at the strange gun like devices on the kitchen table as Tangle picks it up and looks at the device and then ask Rouge.