Chapter 12: Casino night Tournament (Arc 2)

Within the Freedom Fighter HQ we see Sonic, Shadow, Rouge, Sally Bunnie, Antonio and Rotor sat down and watching the Casino night Tournament play out on the first round between Mighty and someone else.

Sonic: (smile) Never knew you've gotten Mighty to help us on this mission.

Sally: He said he'll be glad to help just as long he can test out his skills.

Rotor: I wonder what his first challenger be?

Shadow: Who ever he or she might be we can't let anything stand against his way, let's hope Mighty wins.

Then the challenger came out and it looked like Y/n which Sonic chuckles and said.

Sonic: (smile) Hey look, Mighty's challenger looks like Y/n do you guys think?

Sally: Yeah....very familiar.......wait a minute.

Then they realised that was Y/n and he and Mighty are gonna battle which Rotor said.

Rotor: You did tell Mighty Y/n is a Freedom Fighter like us too......right?

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n getting punched and was sent flying and crash onto a large rock and lands onto his feet and looks up ti see Mighty walking towards him whioe he crackle his Knuckles.

Y/n: (thought) This might be difficult as I thought. But I can't just give up now, need to find a way how to weaken him?

Mighty swings a punch at him but Y/n dodges it just in time which Mighty punches another rock and it fell apart as Y/n leaps back and looks at his hands.

Y/n: (thought) If only I know how to use my chaos attackes maybeIi can have the upper hand. Well let's give it a try.

Mighty smirks and launch at Y/n which he quickly dodges as Mighty smirks once more and said.

Mighty: (smirk) Huh your fast kid, I must say I'm impressed.

Y/n: (smirk) Thanks.

Mighty: (smirk) But your dodging won't save you!

He slam his foot onto the ground which made a earthquake which shocking Y/n which give Mighty a chance to charge at him and punches him in the face and sent him flying. Tangle and Jawels see this and they were worried that Y/n will lose but Y/n catches his landing and looks up at Mighty and then he rush at him.

Y/n: (thought) Alright it's now and never!

Mighty was getting ready as Y/n makes a fist and forced on using his chaos powers and after a while just before he was getting too close to Mighty, his fist sharps with electric and then Y/n lands a punch at Mighty in the stomach ane that sent Mighty flying and he crashed onto the wall.

Mighty fell onto the ground and the bell rang as the crowd included Tangle and Jawels cry out as Coconuts came out and rush up to Y/n ans calls out.

Coconuts: K.O! And the winner of the first match is Y/n!

The crowd cheered once more while Mighty slowly stands up as Y/n walks over to him and lend out a hand to him. Mighty smirks and takes it and Y/n helps him up.

Mighty: (smirk) That was an impressive fight kid. Never know you hav chaos powers.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks but after we get this chaos Emeralds and guve it to Sally, I'm probably gonna ask Shadow to train me to use Chaos powers.

Mighty: (smile) Well can't wait for th- Wait. Hang on a minute there, did you say your winning this match just so you can hand over the chaos Emeralds to Sally?