Chapter 40: The raging storm of darkness (Arc 1)

It was a nice day as we see a small village called windmill Village as we Y/n, Tangle and Whisper hoding off a bandit raid as we see the trio taking down the bandits as we see Y/n using his lighting attacks to zap the bandits as they were sent flying back.

More comes at his way so he beats up the bandits qith no problems and knocking them up. Then another bandit behind him screamed whioe he cheered towards him but Tangle wrap her tail around the bandit and then throw him, sending him flying as Tangle walls up to Y/n and they were back to back as they continue to beat up the bandits while Whisper covers the village people along with Jewels.

Tangle: (smirk) So much for a nice walk to this peaceful village huh.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah but look at the bright side. At least you can finally get some action.

Tangle: (giggle) You know me~!

Y/n: Whisper, Jewels what's the situation on the village people?

Whisper: (radio) They are safe and it seems the bandits are getting hammered. Let's finish this up!

Y/n: (smirk) You've read my mind!

He pulls out a hover wispon and fires a strong qind blast that sent all the bandits back as they fell onto the ground as the two regroup with Whisper and Jewels and the trio clear up the last bandits and soon the bandits were defeated as they make a run for it and pull back.

Once that the village people came out and they cheered as Elder Scruffy approaches the four and he shakes on Y/n's hand.

Scruffy: (smile) I can't thank you enough for this amazing job. Those bandit think twice before they invade our village. Apologise if this not part of your plan for a nice walk.

Y/n: (smile) It's fine sir just glad we can help.

Tangle: (smirk) Yeah we're the best team around and don't you forget it.

Whisper giggles while Scruffy nodes and then tells the four.

Scruffy: Perhaps you four would like to stay here for a bit and have our delicious foods. They are on the house.

Y/n: (smile) Sure thing sir. We're honoured to-

Nicole: (radio) ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS! ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS! RETURN BACK TO KNOTHOLE AT ONCE! I REPEAT, RETURN TO KNOTHOLE AT ONCE!

Tamgle: (surprised) Ow kinda hurt Nicole.

Whisper: That's a distress signal. Something is wrong.

Y/n: Nicole what's going on? Do you copy?

Nicole: (radio) ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS! ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS! RETURN BACK TO KNOTHOLE AT OMCE! I REPEAT, RETURN TO KNOTHOLE AT ONCE!

Y/n: Sorry Sir but it looks like we need to head back. I hope it isn't serious.

Scruffy: (smile) It's alright. You four can come back any time you like.

Y/n: (smile) Alright, thank you sir. Okay let's go and see what's going on.

The four agree and they make their leave out of the village and make theie way back to Knothole so they can find out what is going on and hope it isn't serious.

(Later)

We see the four almost to Knothole's entrance as they pass the time by talking to each other and laughing as they share some jokes. But they felt something wrong as they look up at the sky to see dark clouds but Y/n looks up at the sky and realised something.

Y/n: (thought) Those aren't dark cloads.....their smokes!

Jewels: (shocked) Oh my goodness!