Chapter 49: The Freedom Civil war (Arc 4 Final)

We see Tangle and Whisper have Maximilian free from his cell and sit him onto a chair as he breath a sigh of relief while Tangle and Whisper look at each other in confusing and then back to Maximilian as Tangle ask him.

Tangle: Um Maximilian? Is that you?

Maximilian: Indeed Tangle. It's me. Thank you for freeing me. I thought no one isn't gonna find me here.

Tangle: Yeah but what happened to you and why are you here?

Maximilian: It was a blurr for me. I....went through a portal with Starline and it was dark which I can't see anything. That's when I was hit from behind and I fallen unconscious. Next thing I knew I was in a cell as I was given food by.....Starline.

Tangle: (shocked) Starline?! He put you here!?

Whisper: When did this happen?

Maximilian: It was when Eggman attacking Knothole which Starline pulled me to safety.

Tangle: That's impossible. We just saw you with the other Acorn family putting a arrest for Armadeus, Rosemary and Tails for crimes against the kingdom while also declaring war to the other kingdoms.

Whisper: Not to mention placing Y/n a traitor after he blow up a prison.

Maximilian: (shocked) What?! I would never do such a thing to my loyal allies and friends! Especially Y/n who saved the whole planet!

Tangle: Okay I'm confused. If your here and would never do such a thing. Then whose this other Maximilian in the castle right now.

Whisper: (shocked) Oh no.

Tangle: What is it?

Whisper: (shocked) It's Mimic! He's the one inside the castle right now!

Tangle: (shocked) What?! But I thought he was in prison....Well before it was blown up.

Whisper: He must have escape somehow. Sir I believe Mimic is personate you and now taking control of your thrown right now!

Maximilian: (shocked) What?! We must get to castle before it's too late! We must not allow this imposter ruined our kingdom including many others!

Whisper: Right.

Tangle: (smile) Yeah and let me just say it's good to see the real you sir.

Maximilian: (smile) It's good to see you two as well. Now let's go now!

(Meanwhile)

We see Jules at the hospital as we see him in his room sitting on his bed and looking out of the window as the birds fly by his window. He continues to stare through the window for a bit until he hear a door open and turn to see Sonic and not himself as he walk up to him.

Jules: (smile) Hey Sonic. How's things?

Sonic:......Not good dad.

Jules: (smirk) What's wrong? No chili dogs left the the house.

Sonic: Dad it's serious!

Jules: (sigh) Yeah I'm sorry. Just want to cheer you up a bit. Anyways what's on your mind?

Sonic: I.....did and say things that......isn't me.

Jules: Well tell me, I'm all ears.

Sonic sigh and tell his father everything that had happened while he was in the hospital. How he fight his friends, broke Tails friendship and now Y/n left due to him not trusting him or the Freedom fighters any longer. Jules listened and node his head and after Sonic tell Jules his story, he sat there slince and let out a sigh.