Chapter 56: The rise of Lyric (Arc 4 final)

At a unknown place we see a teleporter being active as I lights up and then Y/n, SNT, Sticks and Tempest come out of the teleporter and search around any of Lyric's forces but luckily there was none. Orbot, Cubot, Zooey, Cosmo and MAIA stay behind and wait then for return while monitor things from the base. The four walk down the metal hallway until they reach a door at the other end.

The door opens and to opens to reveal to be a control room filled with many computers around the room as the lights flicker on as they look around.

Sticks: Don't see any alien robots here.

SNT: I hope we're not too late.

Y/n: We're not. Cone on, we gonna find Lyric and stop him before he'll unleashed his plans apon the world.

SNT: You think this is the right location?

While they talked we see Tempest walking up to what seems like the closed windows as she look around and find a button which she pressed and the metal slide doors slowly to open. Soon she sees something that shocked her as she called out to the rest.

Tempest: Um guys! I think this is the location.

They turn to her and make their way towards her and soon they see what Tempest saw which shocked them. They see a huge army of gaint robots slowly getting repairing and apon they be ready to be use to take over the world.

 They see a huge army of gaint robots slowly getting repairing and apon they be ready to be use to take over the world

Y/n: (shocked) Holy! He could have enough to take over half of this galaxy if he could.

Sticks: I knew one day a robot apocalypse will come someday.

SNT: So what's the plan?

Y/n: We need to find a say to destroy these robots, find Lyric and stop him.

Tempest: What about Cliff and his team?

Y/n: If they are down there repairing those giant robots then we need to free them and get them out of here.

Tempest: I can do that.

Y/n: Right but first we need to contact MAIA and tell her we're here.

Y/n walks over to one of the computers and types something onto the computer and once he press enter a hologram of MAIA appear behind them as Y/n turn to her and tells her.

Y/n: MAIA we're at the location and it seems Lyric is almost ready to unleashed his army apon the world.

MAIA: (hologram) That's not good. If one of those robots is launched then the world is doomed.

SNT: Is there a way to stop them?

MAIA: (hologram) There's one. Disbite the robots has very tough armor, they are very weak to their own beams. Their beams can cut through anything so if you reprogram them to each each other then that will destroy them for sure.