Chapter 78: Black Arm war (Arc 4)

Beeps can be heard through Y/n's ears as he slowly started to wake up. He let out a painful groan and soon he was nearly blinded by the ceiling lights above him as he open his eyes.

We see him laying in a hospital bed with wrapped out bandages around some parts of his body. He slowly sat up and look around to see other people there and were injured as they lay there unconscious as Y/n also noticed he is in what seems like a bunker or a underground base.

???: Y/n. Thank Mobius your awake.

He turn to see Knuckles with Chaos on his shoulder as Knuckles approaches him as Y/n place his hand onto his head.

Y/n: What happened?

Knuckles: Well we got beaten, that's what happen. Those Black Arm aliens managed to take over most parts of the world with the help of Shadow.

Y/n: Shadow?

He then remembered Shadow turning on them and immediately ask Knuckles.

Y/n: Where's Sonic?! He is alright?! What about Sally, Silver, Rotor and Tails?! Are they alright?

Knuckles: Sally, Tails, Silver and Rotor will recover but as for Sonic......he was in critical condition and he was close to death. Luckily the doctors managed to save him just in time. For now he's in a coma but not for long. They told us he'll recover in a few days or a few weeks.

Y/n: Huh. So when I get into a coma I woke up three years while Sonic gets into a coma only to wake up within days or weeks?

Knuckles: To be fair Sonic only got impaled while you took a nuclear blast in a face and crash back down to the planet.

Y/n: (light chuckle) True can't argue with that. Ow! My back.

Knuckles: (smile) Well you and the others would have been killed and Shadow would have gotten the Chaos Emeralds if weren't for your pet.

Y/n: You mean Chaos? It was kinda crazy but Chaos was-

Then Chaos transformed into the same creature that he saw which shocked him while Knuckles goes on to explain.

Knuckles: We were shocked as well. At first we thought he was one of them when he handed over you and the rest. He's kinda creepy if you ask me.

Chaos just stared at Knuckles while Knuckles gets the creeps already but he clear his throat and tells Y/n.

Knuckles: Get some rest Y/n. We may have lost but at least not fully lost yet.

Knuckles turn and leaves the room. Once that Y/n turn to Chaos and tells it.

Y/n: Thank you for saving me and my friends. Still.....where did you come from?

Chaos stared at him and then he lifted up his hand and touch his liquid finger onto Y/n's head and gets flashes of angel island, the temple and the Master Emerald. Y/n was then back to reality as he looks at Chaos with surprise and ask him.

Y/n: So you were born from the Chaos Emerald?

Chaos nodes and then Y/n ask.

Y/n: Does that mean we are.....sorta brothers?

Chaos nodes once again which surprised Y/n.

Y/n: Huh. Well this is surprising for me. But still I'm glad your on our side. Thank you.

Chaos just stared at him for a bit which he takes that as a welcome as he lay back down and get some rest while Chaos stood beside him no matter what.

(Next day)

We see Sally at the control room of the underground base and sees videos of Black arms invading cities and towns as they take over the world by a day.

Sally: This is far worse then Eggman taking over the world.