Chapter 52: Can't help to protect lives

It was a sunny morning at the village as we see two girls named Zooey and Cosmo having some coffee while sitting near the window as Zooey takes a sip from her coffee and let out a delicious sigh as Cosmo looks to be nervous a bit and then ask Zooey.

Cosmo: Zooey, I'm not too sure about going to the Valley of broken glass is a good idea.

Zooey: (smile) Why not? I heard that valley is a good place and it seems like a good idea to explore around this island.

Cosmo: That maybe true but I heard many awful things going on that valley. I've heard that place is filled with bandits that will rob anyone who walk by their territory. Its the reason why everyone avoided that valley.

Zooey: (smile) Oh relax it be great! Besides if there were bandits at that valley, they would have come here and raid this village within seconds.

Cosmo: True you have a point. It is near this village but still I'm not too sure we can go there. I'm worry they might jump at us as soon we walk through the valley.

Zooey: Fine, Fine I have a idea. We bring a third person along. Someone who is strong and powerful.

Cosmo: Well I don't think these people ain't fighters.

Zooey was faced defeated when she heard a bell that was above the entrance door open ring out whoch made her turn her head around and see Y/n step into the cafe, look around and then walk up to the counter and ordering his coffee as Zooey smirked as a idea as she tells Cosmo.

Zooey: (smirk) Except for one.

Cosmo: Huh?

As soon Y/n got his coffee he looks around for a seat when Zooey rasies her hand up into the air while she called out.

Zooey: Over here! You can sit with us!

Y/n decided why not and walk over and then sat next to Zooey as he tell them.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks but you really don't have to.

Zooey: (smile) It's our pleasure. The names Zooey by away and this is my best girl Cosmo.

Cosmo: (nervous smile) Hi.

Y/n: (smile) Well nice to meet you two. Names Y/n, very nice to meet you.

Zooey: (smile) So Y/n, what brings you here?

Y/n: Just finished helping a guy named Cliff and his team with something. I came here to grab some coffee to keep myself a wake a bit.

Zooey: (smile) Must be hard work but cool.

Cosmo: Say do you live at a beach? It must be very nice over there.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah it's pretty nice. It helps me mind feel in peace when ever I hear the ocean waves hit the beach.

Zooey: (smile) Cool! Say you wanna know more amazing and relaxing?

Y/n: What?

Zooey: (smile) Well there is Valley called the Valley of broken Glass and it said that area have these sparking glows that appear and it's really nice.

Y/n: Sounds nice but isn't that also been taking over by bandits?

Zooey: Well...yes but we wonder if you wanna come with us? I mean you seem to be a very strong g hedgehog right? You can keep us safe.

Cosmo: Really Zooey.

Zooey: (smile) What, its true!

Cosmo: (sigh) My apologies about my friend here.

Y/n: (smile) That's okay and sure, I'll company you two to the Valley of Broken Glass.

Cosmo: You sure?