Chapter 83: A digital date

Y/n is seen opening his door to his home looking very exhausting for not only fighting aliens but also rebuilding. He closes the door behind him and make his way to his bedroom where he collapses onto bed with a tired like moan as he lays there like a dead body.

Moments later Nicole appear and sees Y/n looking exhausting which she said.

Nicole: At least you did a good job.

Y/n: Yeah but it feels like I can't move by legs or arms. All that battling follow by working makes me tired. Those Black Arm aliens are something.

Nicole: Yeah so what are you going to do now?

Y/n: Relax of course. I might as well relax for possible a whole month.

Nicole: (giggle) Sounds perfect because I have a gift for you?

Y/n: Really? What is it?

Then he heard his door bell rang which he climbs out of bed and walks over to open the door and sees a package in front of his door. He takes it inside and opens it to reveal what looks like a high tech helmet.

Y/n: What is this?

Nicole: (smile) It's called a digital conscious helmet. It allows your mind to enter inside my digital world and we can interact more like normal people.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow seriously?! Since when is that a thing?

Nicole: It was in the works by scientists long ago and they inform me that it is complete and I wanted you to test on it.

Y/n: Huh.....how do I know this have my mind to be trapped in a digital world.

Nicole: (smile) Relax it will be fine. They did all the test and all the results.

Y/n: Huh well can't argue with that.

He puts on the helmet and lays back onto the bed as Nicole does everything and soon it began as he feels his mind being transported as he soon falls unconscious.

(Short after)

Y/n opens his eyes to see him looking at the sky as he Sat's up and looks around to find himself somewhat within a digital world that looked like Green Hill. He looks at his body as he feels so real and is amazed how he can feel things.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow this is really cool.

???: Glad you like it.

Y/n turns and to his surprise Nicole looks like a normal Mobian as Y/n came up to her and slowly reach over her shoulder which Nicole smiled and immediately hugging. This surprised Y/n to how he can feel her to which he hugged her back.

Y/n: (surprised) Nicole! I can feel you! It's like your not an AI.

Nicole: (smile) Same to you. It feels nice.

Y/n: So this is the digital world?

Nicole: (smile) Yep. Basically they are my memories of the world and the worlds that is downloaded into my brian.

Y/n: Cool. So where to?

Nicole: Well anywhere. We can do everything we want. It's basically an open world game where we can do anything we want.

Y/n: Huh. Like say......make a massive garden?

Nicole: (smile) Yep.

The two of them smiled and they begin working on a garden together. Rather takes plants months to grow, it took 30 minutes to grow which was awesome as they finish making a massive garden that looked like a open field filled with colourful plants.