Chapter 85: Blaze's party

At a peaceful lake we find Y/n sitting at the edge of the walkway and finishing with Big and Froggy. The two of them are doing nothing but catching some fishes as Y/n takes a deep sigh while he says.

Y/n: (smile) The city is great but it feels good to be out of the city and just enjoy nature.

Big: You said it. After all the adventures me and Froggy been through, it sure feels good to relax.

Y/n: You two been some adventures?

Big: Oh yeah. Froggy and I go to many places. I can tell you all about if you like?

Y/n: (smile) Sure.

And so Big tells Y/n his story and after an hour to his story Y/n realised all of his and Froggy's adventures were acting taking place at the background on his and other adventures as well. He stared at Big with surprise that Big and Froggy have been there this whole time and he didn't notice.

Soon he started to feel a big hungry so he gets up and make his way to a basket to get something to eat while Big is telling his story. He grabs a sandwich and takes a bite of it and while eating it a portal opens behind him so he turn and Blaze came out.

Blaze: (smile) Hey Y/n. It seems I have found you.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Blaze. How are things?

Blaze: (smile) Things are doing well. So what brings you here?

Y/n: Just doing some fishing with Big. Nothing much.

Blaze: (smile) That's nice. It seems things have been peaceful hasn't it?

Y/n: Yep. So what brings you here?

Blaze: Well I was wondering if you wanted to come to my dimension. I'm hosting a party and my people wanted to meet you since they heard stories about you.

Y/n: Huh I believe I never been to your dimension.

Blaze: (smile) So you'll come?

Y/n: Sure why not.

Blaze: (smile) Great. Shall we.

Y/n: Hey Big! I'm gonna go now but catch you later okay?!

Big: Okay. Bye.

And so the two hop through the portal and once the portal is closed Big turns to the lake and then turns to Froggy next to him and sees him gone.

Big: Froggy? Where are you Froggy?

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n step onto the balcony of Blaze's castle as he looks around seeing its beauty and peaceful world as Y/n turns to the veiw as Blaze came up next to him.

Blaze: This is my wold. The Sol dimension.

Y/n: (smile) This is a nice place. It's almost like Mobius.

Blaze: (smile) It's sorta like Mobius however the lands are split to islands. I'm I only ruler.

Y/n: So basically it's your world.

Blaze: Yep and it is my responsibility to protect it at all cost.

Y/n: Must be a lot of responsibility.

Blaze: True.

???: Blaze!

The two turn to see a female racoon girl as she came over to Blaze and hugged her.

Blaze: (smile) Hey Marine. How was your treasure hunt doing?

Marine: Annoying if you ask me. Those sticky pirates won't leave me alone so I have to dump all my treasure just to get rid of them. What a waste. He whose this guy?