Chapter 77: Black Arm war (Arc 3)

The Black arm army continues pouring down to New Metropolis as night came and there we see some civilians hiding within abandon buildings and homes as Black Arm aliens marches through the street.

We see five Black Arm aliens making their way through while we see a father, a mother and son behind a truck as the father poke his head and sees the Black arm aliens standing in the middle of the street and awaiting orders.

The father turns to see some survivors within a building across from them so he check to see they are distracted and then sprint across. Once made it he singal his wife and son to cross which they did.

They were about to make it when suddenly the son tripped on some metal and fell which cost a noise that cost the Black arm aliens to spotted them. The mother hugs her son as their aim their weapons at them as the two shut there eyes.

Suddenly a large lighting bolt shot down from the sky and sent the Black Arm aliens flying. They crash and they all turn to see Y/n breathing heavily with smoke coming out of his shoulders and shoes as he slowly stands up straight and looks around.

He turns to the son and gives him a smile which gives him and the other survivors hope as Y/n radios Nicole.

Y/n: I found some survivors at my coordinates

Nicole: (radio) On it. G.U.N forces on their way.

Suddenly beams fly by him as he turn to see an army of them charging towards him. Y/n rushes towards them and then he leaps up into the air and then punches the ground, creating a electricity wave that zaps the aliens and they collapse onto thr ground.

Suddenly a large black arm aliens lands behind him which Y/n turn and immediately catches its slap. He catches it with one hand and then he throws it over him and slammed him onto the ground.

More came but his first burst into electricity and he fights them all. Punching them with his electricity punches and dodging their strikes and blows as takes on more and more Black arm aliens.

He then disappeared only to appear above them as he launches lighting balls that hits the Black arm aliens. Y/n lands on his feet as they collapse as Y/n continues to breath heavily.

Y/n: (thought) Damn I've been fighting for hours. I feel tired but I won't back down.

He then disappeared and soon he appears on the roof as he look on to the city and spotted G.U.N forces getting surrounded at the mall. He appear in front of them and first use lighting flash to blind the aliens and then use lighting blast to take them all out with a singal blast.

The area was clear as G.U.N transport vehicles arrive as G.U.N forces take the survivors into the transport vehicles as Y/n watches them go.

Sonic: Y/n!

Then Sonic dashes over and once stop he catches his breath which is something Y/n never sees but judging by the situation, he can't blame him.

Y/n: (smirk) Tired?

Sonic: (sigh) Little. Man, I've never run that fast since the Zombot apocalypse. Like no joke, I was running for weeks.

Y/n: (light chuckle) You do love to go fast.

Sonic: (light smirk) Yeah but I won't say I would run forever. A hedgehog needs a break.

Y/n: (smirk) Can't blame you.

Sonic: (smirk) Yep.

Silver: Guys!

Then Silver came down and once landed Y/n ask Silver.

Y/n: Have you found Shadow?

Silver: No i couldn't find him. Damn it! You should have let me take him down! Now he's gonna betray us and kill us all!