Chapter 74: A new secret base

At first we only see static until it flicker a bit and soon we see Starline looking at the camera within his private quarters as he makes sure the camera is on as he clear his throat and then he began his log.

Starline: (video) Auto log 590. It has been a long while since we set sail through the seas trying to find a new base for our empire. However there is no such luck what so ever. Everywhere we go, G.U.N forces are waiting for us in each shore we try to establish. Eggman is still getting connected with what's left of his generals but they seem to be captured every week it passes. Right now we are trying to gather as much supplies as we could be raiding other ships like pirates. It sounds ridiculous but, I believe it is the only way that any of us could survive. We try out best to keep our hopes up that we can find somewhere we can bunker down a bit and wait for something to come up. Dr Eggman has been working hard, trying to make some ideas to fight back however no such luck. I think he might go insane but only time can tell. End Auto Log.

Then everything turn black and we cut to Starline ending his log as he leaves the computer and his living quarters as he walk down the decks of the ship while Eggman's bots walk by. Some were rusting away due to be living on this ship foe a long time and some are losing parts as Starline ignores them and we take a look at the ship itself and we see the ship keep sailing through the ocean with repair bots seen outside, repairing the ship so they will not sink.

Soon Starline reached the control room where we see Eggman talking to his generals and then he ended the call as Eggman sighs to himself while Starline walks up to him.

Eggman: We lost another hold out.

Starline: Again? That's unfortunate.

Eggman: (sigh) Whatever happened to me Starline? I was once ruler of the world! Have many factories, labs and so much warships! But now.....its just me, you, this ship and 50 or 100 bots here slowly breaking down without any supplies. Meanwhile the Freedom fighters are now enjoying their peaceful freedom with a new government stopping us in every turn!

Eggman sat on his chair feeling depressed as Starline tries to cheer him up.

Starline: There, There Doctor. I'm sure we will find a way to rise up again. Besides, your the mad scientist.

Eggman: Yes your right. But where to start? We haven't find anything that we can make as our base!

Starline: Well let's have a look.

Starline snap his finger and the screen in front of him turns on, revealing a map of a large area they are in and several islands they can hide out.

Starline: We need to find one that G.U.N or the Freedom fighters will not find. Somewhere remote.

Eggman: Good luck with that.

Starline: Hhhmmmmm. Ah! What about that one. Its small but with enough effort to it, we can make it happen.

Eggman looks at the rocky island as he thinks about it. With no choice he decided to take it and so they set sail to the island and once arrive they begin construction on their base as this will take yes several days until the base will be completed.

(6 days later)

Then we see Starline back at his quarters and doing another Auto log as he goes on to explain.

Starline: The bases construction is going as planed however it will not be enough to take our revenge apon our enemies. Right now we lost another general and we need a plan and fast. (Mutter) If only we have allies of our own and form our our own group just like the Freedom fighters.