Chapter 86: Fall of the Freedom fighters (Arc 1)

"The freedom fighters stood tall and stood for justice and order. They protect the freedom of others and defend that freedom from those who wish to destroy it. They fought in many battles and fought in wars. Lives were lost and civilization is ruin but in the end they achieved their goal of bring peace and freedom to the world. They now stand as somewhat of a small militia to maintain the peace and freedom to the world. They are heroes to Mobius. However it will not last for long. This is a story when their enemies gather and begin to fight back. This is the story where the people they believed in....turns on them. This is the story of how's hero's die out."

"This is the story.........how the Freedom fighters die."

(New Metroplis news opening)

We see Sasha cat sitting down with a image of New Metropolis behind her as she have her papers ready as she look at the camera and said.

Sacha: (smile) Welcome to all to New Metropolis News channel with breaking news. G.U.N  government have decided to reopen the special zone that the Royal acorn family use to imprison dangerous criminals to return to this zone and be trailed and sent to their actual prison. The Royal Acorn family decline of thid idea saying it I'd highly dangerous. However Hamlin Pig, a high ranking personal of G.U.N believes that we must give them a second chance. He believed that it is no right to imprison them into another dimension for so long especially now I New maximise prison is open to be use to imprison highly dangerous criminals.

Then the background shows the images criminals of the special zone as Sacha goes on to day.

Sacha: For what we can gather the criminals of the special zone has now been released and placed within G.U.N's secured prison. Ixis Naugus who represent as leader of his "people" would like to request to be the speaker to his "people" as he believe the Acorn family is unfair and their system is injust. The trail will begin in 6 hours. Stay tone everyone and now for other news.

We then move away from the screen as we see Y/n, Sonic, Rotor, Antonio, Bunny, Shadow, Amy and Maria watching the news about the trail and Antonio was the first to say.

Antonio: Surly they are dumb are they?

Bunny: Looks like it's serious.

Maria: But isn't this a good thing? I know you all told me they were evil but maybe there is a chance they can change.

Amy: It's not that easy. Sure some people can but not all.

Shadow: Amy is right. Not everyone can change.

Maria: Right. Sorry.

Sonic: Don't apologise I know where your going at. Still been a long time since we ever heard of Naugus and his subjects.

Y/n: I remember him well. I remember when you guys tossed me into the special zone because you thought I betrayed you.

Sonic: (nervous chuckle) And again we're sorry.

Y/n: (light chuckle) Just kidding. Still I still wonder how did they survive so long in the special zone?

Rotor: Who knows but it must be a miracle that they survive for this long.

Y/n: Yeah. Hey any word of Sally or Nicole?

Rotor: Nothing. It's odd. They have been gone for sometime.  It even worried her family.

Amy: She has gone for a long while before but there is no clues to their last known location. Its not like her.

Y/n: Yeah. Rotor see you can sent in a search party to find her.