Chapter 57: A heroes return (Arc 1)

After a few days within the island helping out a lot of people rebuilding their homes, shops and other things after Lyric's attack and sort out several problems that the village people has, Y/n has finally decided to make his return to sonic and the others and see how they have been while he is away. We see him loading up his stuff onto a small boat he has that first got him to this island as he start loading them up.

Soon SNT, Tempest, Sticks, Orbot and Cubot approaches him while he's packing up as Tempest ask him.

Tempest: (smile) So you going back to the freedom fighters?

Y/n: Yeah. After a while of thinking I can make things right for them and I wish to help them as any best I can.

Tempest: (smile) That's good to hear.

Sticks: Aww but I really like you living on this island with us. Well guess I this is goodbye then.

Y/n: Well actually I was thinking if you guys wanna come with me?

SNT: Really? You sure?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. I think you guys will be great for the Freedom fighters if it's still around. Plus Tails or Rotor might dig in more about your past SNT with the laptop we have gotten.

SNT: (smile) Yeah that would be great!

Orbot: Do you think they will allow me and Cubot to join?

Cubot: Yeah I mean we are Eggmans creation.

Y/n: (smile) Well Omega and Gemerl were Eggman's creations but join he side of good.

Cubot: Oh yeah you got a point. Guess we're not gonna be the odd one out in the group.

Orbot: Still i worry if Eggman will find out that we betrayed him.

Y/n: Whatever happens I will make sure he won't harm you two. So what do you say? Wanna come?

Sticks: (smile) Sure thing!

Tempest: (smile) Absolutely!

SNT: (smile) Same.

Orbot and Cubot: Same here as well.

Y/n: (smile) Good, climb inside and we be sailing off soon.

They did so as they climb inside the boat. Y/n was about to leave when Zooey and Cosmo walk up to him.

Zooey: (smirk) Looks like you guys are leaving.

Y/n: Yeah you two can come if you like?

Zooey: No thanks we're okay. Besides there's some secrets that involves around Cosmo's past and we figured we go and find them.

Cosmo: Yeah, I wish to know if I'm not the only race and if possible there is more still out there.

Y/n: Well I'll keep an eye on that. Until then, hope to see each other again.

Zooey: (smirk) Same here.

The two shake hands and then both Cosmo and Zooey kissed him on both Y/n's cheeks which made him blush in surprise as the two head off while Y/n watch them leave. Soon he shake it off and climb onto the boat and ready to set sail. He looks at the island for the final time and then he sails off back to see how Sonic and the rest are up to while he was away.

(Hours later)

Sun was about to set down as we see them sailing through the ocean and it wasn't long for them to see civilization as Y/n sees the city of Seaside city where Team Chaotix detective agency is at.

At first they were suspected to see lots of people who they make their dock but when they do and climb out of the boat and head to the street the place was empty. There was no one anywhere as the whole city was silent as they look around in confusion.