Chapter 80: Black Arm war (Arc 6)

Y/n and Sally are looking out of the hospital window where Sonic have escape to as they couldn't believe that Sonic just ran off like that without a word or anything while Maria, Mina, Manic, Sonia and Bernadette as Sally was the first to say.

Sally: I can't believe he just ran off without us knowing! What was he thinking?!

Sonia: Wondering the same thing.

Manic: (smile) Chill I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe he's away to get some chill dogs.

Y/n: During a alien invasion?

Manic:.......I mean.....yeah?

Maria: Oohh I never have Chili dogs, what is that like?

Sonia:.....Um whose she?

Y/n: That's Maria.

Sonia: As in......Maria Robotnik? How-?

Y/n: I'll explain but for now where did Sonic go?

Suddenly Knuckles burst into the room and then called out.

Knuckles: The Chaos Emeralds! It's gone!

Sally: (shocked) What?!

Knuckles: I was checking on the Emeralds and when I did, they were all gone!

Sally: Sonic must have took them but for what?

Silver: To end the Black Arms.

Then Silver came into the room and goes on to explain.

Silver: He must be heading to where Shadow and Black Doom is at to put a end to this once and for all.

Y/n: But he is going to snap Shadow out of it......right?

Silver doesn't say which gives a realising to Y/n that Sonic is going to do something very stupid so he called out.

Y/n: Maria, Sonia, Manic, Mina yous are with me. Sally call in Tangle and Whisper and tell them to meet me at the hanger.

Sally: Understood.

Manic: (smile) Cool, where are we going bro?

Y/n: We're going to the heart of the Black arms and we're going to save Shadow and Sonic before something bad would to happen.

(Meanwhile)

At New Metropolis that has taking over by Black Arms, we see they have created a massive lift that gose up to the flag ship where Black Doom is seen within his throne. He has many of his starfish like aliens all over the city as his eyes as he searches around the city for any survivors.

Eclipse: Father.

Then Eclipse and Shadow approaches their father and stood behind him as Black Doom turns around and stared at their sons as the two kneel down in front of him.

Eclipse: The survivors have been gathered and will be tortured for intel about the other survivors that have escape the city.

Black Doom: Good. Once we find those what they call "Freedom fighters" the planet shall be mine along with the Chaos Emeralds.

Eclipse: Indeed father. But may I ask you something?

Black Doom: Of course, speak.

Eclipse: This planet you have told me....it looks different to the one that you told me about. There is no sign of human life but rather......animals that can talk and think. I must wonder what happened to all the humans here?

Black Doom: This planet use to have humans. Humanity over years evolve and created massive buildings, technology, vehicles and so many more. To us, this was their golden age of humanity. However disbite all of that, they fall into their own demise due to all the weapons they have created. Weapons that destroy cities, weapons to kill humans and weapons......that would harm the planet.