Chapter 4: A treasure hunt with the bat

It was another day Knothole as we see Y/n walking through the village with a bag of food with him as looks for where he is looking for as he looks around the place with no such luck so far.

He ask a few people for this place and they point him to where it is and soon he arrived at a flower shop which was pretty nice with beautiful plants and flowers hung at the front of the store.

Y/n can smell how great it was as he step to the door and opens it as there was a sound of a bell ring as he opens the door. Y/n step inside and looks around the place as he calls out.

Y/n: Elina? Elina are you here? If you here give me a call or-

Then suddenly there was some noise at the back of the store as Y/n looks at the back and a girl step out of the back as she look around and see Y/n as Y/n walks up to her and the girl smiled and said.

Ashley: Hello and welcome to our shop, my name is Ashley and you must be?

Y/n: Y/n, I'm here to see Elina could be here?

Ashley: Sorry she is away to deliver some plants for customers but I'm sure she be back.

Y/n: Alright, well I got this food for her if she was hungry.

Ashley: (smile) That's very nice of you. Hey your the hedgehog that I've heard around the village.

Y/n: You have?

Ashley: Yes everyone has been talking about it. How you use some kind a new chaos energy to take down Eggman's army.

Y/n: Yeah but if I use it a bit too much I passed out but I've been getting better at it.....almost.

Ashley: (smile) Well it's a honour meeting you here in our store. Your a friend to Elina?

Y/n: (smile) Yep, she told me about this store and how she owns it. So are you and Elina work here?

Ashley: (smile) Nope, there are two more that work here and they should be back with Elina any-

Then the bell ring behind them as they turn to see Elina and two of her friends step inside the store as one stretched herself and said.

??? 1: Man those deliveries were harder as I thought.

??? 2: (smile) Yeah but as least we have them done.

Elina: (smile) Yep nice work girls.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Elina, how is things.

Elina turn and she was surprised to see Y/n as she runs up and hugged Y/n.

Elina: (surprised) Y/n, I'm happy you came to visit.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah.

Elina let's go and two of her girls walks up to Elina and one asked.

??? 1: Wait you know him Elina?

Elina: (smile) Yep, girls this is Y/n, I met him along with Amy.

Y/n: (smile) Yo.

Elina: And these are my friends. Laura and Sophie, I'm pretty sure you met Ashley by now.

Y/n: (smile) Yep, I came here to see how you doing and I got some food from Sonic's uncles restaurant, figured you mite be hungry.

Elina: How sweet of you, thank you.

Laura: (surprised) Wow so your Y/n that I've been hearing about?!

Sophie: That's kinda too loud.

Laura: Yeah sorry, exited got over me.

Y/n: That's alright, it's very nice to meet friends of Elina.