Chapter 61: My past revealed

(Billions of years ago)

The Echidna tribs lived on the floating island called Angel Island for years and we see a small village around the large temple that holds one od the most powerful items in the universe which are the Seven Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald.

We see a female Echidna singing a beautiful song while the Chao's were around her as they sat down and listened her sing the song while the Master Emerald glow gently. Then footsteps can be heard behind her as someone walked up the steps and made it at the top.

???: Lady Tikal.

She smiled and turn to see Y/n as he give her a smile while he apoorches her.

Y/n: (smile) My apologies for being late, I've lost track of time.

Tikal: (giggle) That's alright. How are things?

She said this while the Chao's stood up and runs up to Y/n while he smiled, bend down and pet them on the heads while he reply to Tikal.

Y/n: (smile) I'm doing great Lady Tikal. I've explore around the island and seen many amazing things.

Tikal: (giggle) You've already explore the island many times.

Y/n: (smile) I know but I can't help myself but to explore even more. There's so much to find and I wonder if there's any chance we can explore the bottom.

Tikal: I afraid that wouldn't be possible.

Y/n: (smile) Why? There could be so much pretty better then what's on the island? Plus, it can expand the tribes more and-

???: That will not be allowed!

They looked over to see the leader of the tribes came up the steps while two Echidna warriors were behind him as the leader stared at Y/n and tells him.

Pachacamac: We've been living on Angel Island for years. This is our home! Also it's unknown horror that are behind those clouds, that is why we must stay on this island for the rest of our lives!

Y/n: I understand that this island is our home I really do but still we have the whole world to explore and what if the Echidna civilian grows too much, we don't have enough room to-

Pachacamac: I know what I am doing and I will ensure pur survival. While you and your brother are suppose to guard the Master Emerald and the Seven Chaos Emeralds is that clear?

Y/n: Y-Yes sir.

Pachacamac: Speaking of your brother I suspected he is at the archives researching?

Tikal: I believe so.

Pachacamac: Very well then. You should be like your brother Y/n. He's researching and studying about the master Emerald and how to get stronger while you do is exploring. Do your job just like your brother.