Chapter 64: A new Chao

Within the Headquarters of G.U.N within the capital of New Metropolis, we see the G.U.N Council lead by General Amadeus Prower and four other G.U.N Council members as Team Dark enter to their meeting room as Amadeus asked Team Dark on their search on both Eggman and Starline.

Amadeus: Have you managed to find Dr Eggman andDr Starline?

Shadow: No we haven't. We have been searching for them for a few weeks and we still have no idea where they are as we speak.

Omega: THEY SHALL BE DESTROYED BY MY HANDS AS SOON AS I FIND THEM.

Rouge: Still disbite Eggman not having an army, the Dark Legion seemed to be more active as they stage a few attacks at G.U.N facilities and outpost across Mobius. It seems they are trying to weaken our defences so Eggman will rise again.

G.U.N Council 2: We have heard reports of some remaining forces of the Dark Legion gathering as many forces as well as kidnapping people and brainwashing them.

G.U.N Council 3: Disbite some of their leaders captured, mostly those that are highly threat to Mobius, their forces still keeps going and will not stop until Eggman is back stronger then ever.

Rouge: Still we haven't found Eggman or Starline but we do know a ship they have. When we enter one of their abandon bases, we discover a ship that we have never seen before and we believe that ship must be where Eggman and Starline are at.

G.U.N Council 4: What is this ship called?

Rouge: It's unknown what it's called however its able to float on water and fly in the sky.

Amadeus: If that's the case then we must have all fighters and navy G.U.N forces to find any suspension ships that is either in the air, land or water. For now you three did your job well, dismissed.

Once that the trio make their leave as they walk down the hallway as Rouge smirked as she said.

Rouge: (smirk) I think that went well?

Shadow: For once I agree. Still disbite Eggman not having an army, he still hold a threat to all of us.

Rouge: Yeah I remember the last time we won the war, things didn't go well for us.

Omega: EGGMAN SHALL BE FOUND EVEN BY MEANS DESTROYING ANYTHING IN MY PATH.

Rouge: (smirk) You'll do that big guy.

Then Rouge turns a different way while Shadow and Omega stop as Shadow ask.

Shadow: Where are you going?

Rouge: (smirk) Gonna visit someone. I heard he's visiting Big, Cream and Vanilla at the Chao garden.

Once that she left while Shadow and Omega let's her and heads off to do theie own thing.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n arrive at the Chao garden where he sees many Chao's playing and eating some delicious fruit which reminds him of the Chao's billions od years ago on Angel Island.

He look over to see Big and Froggy fishing at the lake as he walked up to them.

Y/n: (smile) Hey there Big and Froggy.

Big: Oh hi there Y/n. I heard you took a very long nap. How was it?

Y/n: (smile) It was......interesting but it really did regain all of my memories from my past.

Big: That's good. Taking a nap really helps your mind, ain't that right Froggy?

Froggy just stood there like a frog while Y/n smiled to see they have a peaceful time being here.