Chapter 44: Race against the Babylon rogues!

It was a nice and warm evening as we see a massive lake where we see mobians either taking a walk around the lake, on boats to relax or taking on fishing. Some where around shore relaxing by the lake as we can see Cream, Cheese and Gemerl standing by the lake as Cheese and Cream kneel down and looking at the water to watch the fishes swimming by.

Cream: (smile) Look all the little fishy's. Aren't they cute and happy.

Cheese: (smile) Chao.

Y/n: I'm back!

Then Y/n walks kver to them with some ice cream as Cream and Cheese rushes over and once there Y/n hands them the ice cream they like.

Y/n: (smile) Here you go you two.

Cream: (smile) Yummy! Thank you Mister Y/n.

Cheese: (smile) Chao!

Y/n: (smile) No problem. Glad we can spend some time here and not to worry about anything going on.

Cream: Agree. Things have changed a lot ever since that sudden attack by Eggman.

Y/n: Yeah and speaking of that I'm sorry for scaring you two while I was in dark form.

Cream: (smile) That's alright Mister Y/n! You know wanted to protect us and you can't control your anger when ever one of us is hurt. Besides, my mother told me to never blame others for something they can't control.

Cheese: (smile) Chao Chao.

Y/n smiles and pets the two on the heads and looks over to Gemerl and walks over to him.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Gemerl. You know, you don't have to come with us if you find it to be boring for you?

Gemerl: My objective is to protect Cream and Cheese at all cost. Also I do not get bored.

Y/n: (smile) Right. Still I feels good to be here and get away the stress and frustration that all of us have been through after Eggman's sudden attack.

Gemerl: I have no clue what they feel like.

Y/n: Well it's kinda like your body is building up with hate and.....Well.....you started to get angry and lose control.

Gemerl: I see. I have scanned you and it seems you are 45% stress.

Y/n: (sigh) Guess it's just many people sees me as a threat after I've tapped into the native enegry of the Chaos Emeralds. When ever I walk by they just look at me in worry that I might turn.

Gemerl: Should I make it stop? I can tell them to-

Y/n: No that's alright. All I have to do is just ignore them and move on.

Gemerl stood there and stare at Y/n a bit and then he turns and gets into a fighting stand which Y/n ask him.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Gemerl: Threat approaching.

Y/n looks around and then sees something approaching them through the water as massive waves pushes everything away, even boats that flipped people off and they fell into the water. The three figures riding on something come approached towards Y/n, Cream, Cheese and Gemerl, soon the three figures immediately stop, costing a wave to splash onto all four and getting them all wet.

Cream: My clothes is all wet!

Cheese: (anger) Chao Chao chao!

Y/n: Hey what is the big idea!

Gemerl: Identify yourselves!

Then the water clears up to reveal three bird like mobians with one being green, the other purple and the last one big and gray.