Chapter 71: Welcome home

It was the raining day at New Metroplis as we see Fiona in a bus, going home after hee therapy with Orbot about her past as she is looking out of her window in slince. She thinks about her time being with the Freedom fighters only to be left behind by her which cost her to seek revenge on them for abandoning her only to forgive them. However she still suffered the trauma that she been through and have some nightmares being imprison or left behind by other members of the Freedom fighters.

Soon the bus stops at her stop which she gets off and make her way to her home as she unlocks it and then shut the door behind her. She let out a sigh as she look at her new home as Sally given her a home as she make hee way to the living room and put on the TV to watch something on.

The news was on so she sat down and watched. She was kinda quiet as she watch the news until her doorbell rang so she gets up and walk over and open the door to see Y/n there with a plastic bag with him.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Fiona. How are things?

Fiona: (small smile) Oh hey there Y/n. Doing well. What brings you here?

Y/n: (smile) Figured I bring some food that you like so we can have some lunch. Mind I come in?

Fiona: (smile) Sure.

She let's him in and set it onto the kitchen and starts making the food. Once the food is done he cooks it up and while he waits for the cook to be done, Fiona looks down and before she say anything Y/n ask her.

Y/n: So.....You okay?

Fiona: Sorta. I still get nightmares of the war and all the bad things I have done. I can't say I would never forgive myself for all the things I have done. It's.....hard to forgive yourself.

Y/n: I can't blame you. I understand your feeling and know how it feels to find it hard to forgive yourself for something you did that was a mistake or wrong. When I first use my Dark form I tried to kill Eggman and later blow up the prison and letter every singal prisoner escape. All that made me feel bad and lead me to decided to leave the Freedom fighters for a while. But that too was a mistake as I let my friends being infected by a Zombot virus all because I abandon them for the mistakes I did.

Fiona: (little chuckle) I guess we both have been through similar mistakes huh.

Y/n: (little chuckle) Yeah, guess you can say that. Hey Fiona?

Fiona: Yeah?

Y/n: Do you.....wanna go out with me?

Fiona: (smirk) In this rain?

Y/n: (smirk) What rain?

With a snap of his finger the rain stop and the clouds start to move away, revealing a sunny day as Fiona look out of her kitchen window in amazement while Y/n pulled out the food as Fiona ask him.

Fiona: I didn't know you could do that?

Y/n: (smile) Surprised?

Fiona: (smirk) Very much.

Soon they have their lunch as they sat together in the living room as Fiona lend her head onto Y/n's shoulder which made him smile as the two have their lunch before they head out.

(Later)

They arrived at spiral Hill Village as Y/n takes Fiona to a crystal museum where Jewels, Tangle and Whisper were there helping Jewels clean when the two came in. Tangle was the first to hug Y/n which he hug her back and then she turn to Fiona.

Tangle: (smile) Hey Fiona! We may not actually met but the names Tangle.

Fiona: (smile) Nice to meet you Tangle.