Chapter 68: Anti-Mobius (Arc 3)

Sonic, Zonic, Sally, Tails, Amy and Tangle were surrounded by Scourge's forces lead by Fiona as Sonic, Tails, Amy and Sally were shocked to see Fiona while Tangle looks confused and ask.

Tangle: Whose she?

Tails: That's Fiona. She was once a freedom fighter until she was thought to be killed on a mission.

Fiona: (smirk) And here I am. Alive and well while all of yu abandon me and forgotten about me.

Sally: Fiona we didn't abandon you. We thought you really died.

Fiona: Shut up! After you left me I was taking and I was imprison by Eggman all these years. I waited for some of yous to come qnd rescue me but no one showed up! I have to escape on my own and now it's time for payback!

Sonic: Look we're sorry for leaving you but don't do this Fiona.

Fiona: Already too late for that.

She snap her fingers as her soldiers aim their wispons at them and ready to pull the trigger when Sonic spins around and around, creating a string wind tornado that blows everyone away and once that Sonic takes Sally and the others ans dashes towards the city as Fiona watch them go as she calls up Scourge.

Fiona: Looks like Y/n's friends are here and they are making their way towards the city.

Scourge: (radio) Perfect. I have a plan to kill two birds in one stone.

(Later)

In the city it was a mess with guards patrolling the streets and Scourge's ships flying over head with spot lights while everyone was inside in a abandon clothes shop as Tangle peeks out of the window to see the guards patrolling by while everyone else gets comfortable and trying to think of a plan.

Amy: I can't believe Fiona is alive.

Tails: Yeah, she must be really upset for us abandoning her.

Sally: This was all my fault. I should have gone back and check to see she was alive or sent in a scout party.

Sonic: Don't blame yourself Sally. We're all in fault for abandoning her. But right now we need to rescue Y/n and get out of here. Zonic, got a plan?

Zonic: Well if your friend is needed to power up their device then he should be at the castle in the middle of Anti-Metropolis.

Tangle: Yeah but how can we get pass all of those guards? It will be impossible to get to the castle without getting their attention.

Tails: Hey what about we use these clothes. We can get close to the castle and find a way to get in.

Zonic: Huh not a bad idea. Okay everyone get change and let's go.

Hours gone by and they came out and wearing clothes to disguise themselves and it worked as the guards didn't recognise them as they walk through the street.

Sonic: (smirk) It worked.

Sally: (whisper) Yeah but let's be quiet. We need to reach to the castle and find a way in.

Zonic: (whisper) Say long we don't draw any attention, we should be fine.

They keep walking through the street and sticking together as they sees the Anti-Mobians not doing so great as they are living in the streets, shops being robbed and police abusing the citizens for money.

Sonic: (whisper) This is terrible.

Sally: (whisper) Stay calm Sonic. We don't want our cover to be blown.

Sonic: (whisper) Right.

Tails: (whisper) Hey look up ahead.

They stop and see a large crowd standing in front of the castle which they join in the crowd and all were looking up and they look up to see Scourge along with Anti-Sally and Anti-Tails with him on the balcony as Scourge looks down at his citizens and calls out.