Chapter 25: A nice date in the forest

It was a beautiful day as we see Y/n, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles walking through the trail in the forest heading to their destination to enjoy themselves after everything that has happened for the last few days. Knothole are shocked that King Maximullian and his Generals and commander have returned from the Special Zone thanks to the readers actions, not only that but his treason and crime were clean due to clear evidence that he didn't stolen the choas Emerald and they will find out who really has done it.

But first Sonic invites Y/n to have a relaxing time at a cabin in the woods just to take a break and relax for a while.

Y/n: So your parents owns this cabin in these woods?

Sonic: (smile) Yep. We go there when ever it's summer time and trust me, it's awesome.

Tails: Sonic took me there once and it was awesome.

Knuckles: I don't know why you guys invited me? You do know that I'm the guardian of the master Emeralds right?

Sonic: (smile) Oh relaxing Knuckles, the team Chaotix will take care of your master Emerald while you be with us.

Knuckles: Well let's hope so.

Tails: Look there it is!

They exit out of the forest and they arrived at a nice cabin as they walk over and see Amy, Blaze and Silver there as they turn to see them walking up to them.

Sonic: (smile) Yo, nice that you three came.

Amy: (smile) No problem, this is gonna be great.

Blaze: Indeed. This will be interesting.

Silver: Gonna say this place looks pretty nice.

Sonic: (smile) Thanks. I've try to keep it that way and make sure Eggman doesn't blow it up or something like that.

Y/n: (smile) Still I looks great.

Shadow: Looks like you all are here.

They turn and they were surprised to see Team Dark with Omega holding snacks as Sonic walks up to him.

Sonic: (smirk) Looks like the ultimate life form iis here to join us? Here I thought you don't do breaks.

Shadow: This was Rouge's idea, not my own.

Rouge: (smirk) Yep. So is everyone here?

Y/n: I think Tangle and Jewel is gonna be here.

Sonic: (smile) We can get things ready before they come. Anyways let's head in.

Sonic unlocked the door and opens it as they look inside and everything was dark, dusty and cold. They enter the cabin and Knuckles try to turn on the lighted which turned on but the bolts blow up a second later.

Knuckles: Um Sonic, you did took care of this cabin right?

Sonic: (nervous smile) Yep but the part I didn't tell you is that I didn't clean the inside of the cabin.

Shadow: You idiot.

Silver: So now what?

Y/n: Guess we can start cleaning. Come on it be fun, let's find some cleaning supplies and start cleaning.

Sonic: (smirk) That's easy, i can do this in ten-

Tails: I think it's best we take it slow. Remember last time you use your speed to clean up.

Sonic: Alright fine we can do this the old way.

And so they found the cleaning supplies in the kitchen and they start to clean. Amy, Blaze, Silver and Knuckles take the living room, kitchen and bathrooms while Sonic, Shadow, Omega and Rouge take the bedrooms while Tails and Y/n head to the power room and see it needed some power.