Chapter 48: The Freedom civil war (Arc 3)

Flash of lighting along with a heard of thunder in the distances as rain pour down at the prison as we see Y/n, Rosemary and Amadeus exit out of the prion as Rosemary and Amadeus run off while Y/n looks back at the prison and knows that Tails and Sonic are fighting each other in there and he can't allow them to battle.

Amadeus: Y/n let's go! We don't have no time before back up would come.

Y/n: I'm....sorry but.....I have to stop Sonic and Tails from fighting each other.

Amadeus: Look I know your worry for them but Tails knows what he is doing. Right now we must escape now before more guards will show up.

Y/n: And then what? Your son will be imprison as well while Sonic and Tails will be hurt!? No! I have to stop them from fighting otherwise.....I can't imagine what will happen next.

Amadeus: I understand. Take care Y/n....and good luck.

Rosemary: Keep Tails safe okay!

Y/n: I will!

The two rush off as they disappeared into the trees as Y/n lost them from sight and then Tangle, Whisper, Mighty, Ray and Matilda rush up to Y/n.

Mighty: What happened? Where's Sonic and Tails?

Y/n: Inside fighting. Listen I need you all to stay here and keep the guards away from the prison. Stall them long enough for me to calm both Tails and Sonic.

Tangle: You got it.

Whisper: We'll buy you some time.

Ray: Th-That's right.

Matilda: Now go and break those two up before it's too late.

Y/n: Right.

Y/n race himself back into the prison and rush by unconscious guards as he race down the halls when an explosion followed by a shake made him stumble a bit as the lights flicker a bit as Y/n thinks to himself as he continues running.

Y/n: (thought) Let's just hope the prisoners are still inside their cells by the time I get there.

Soon he arrived at the door and he was suspected the doors to open but he slammed into the door which didn't open. He stumble back and try to open the door but no such luck.

Y/n: Nicole can you hear me? The doors aren't opening? What's going on out there? Hello? Nicole can you hear me? Damn it, guess I need to find another way inside.

He turn to the another door which open and he heads through and head up the steps and soon reaches the control room as he enter inside and sees no guards around. There is security footages as Y/n looks at the cells and sees all the prisoners are still in their cells.

Y/n: (sigh of relief) That's good. Here I thought there will be a large prison break.

Then his eyes landed on Mimic's cell and finds him still sleeping at the same place as the last time he see him in his cell. He finds it very suspicious but then there was a shake which he use the controls to switch the cameras and sees Tails and Sonic fighting each other as he radios in Sonic and Tails.

Y/n: Sonic, Tails can you hear me! Stop this right now!

We cut to Sonic and Tails still fighting each other as Sonic and Tails get into a arm lock as they share a glare and then Sonic tossed Tails across the prison which Tails slide across the hall.

Y/n: (coms) Sonic please stop this right now! Think about what you are doing!?

Sonic: (anger) Shut it Y/n! This is between me and my so called best friend who back stab me!