Chapter 63: A "Special" day

The sun rises on new Metropolis and we see Y/n laying in his comfy bed as we hear him snore lightly as he roll to the closed window until it automatically open its blinds, exposing the sunlight to Y/n as he let out a yawn while he wakes up to see the sun light.

He move his body to face the ceiling as he look up at the ceiling as he think to himself as he move his hand into the air as he look at his hand while he thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) 3 Years. Can't believe I was in a Coma for 3 years and a lot of things have changed since then. Still I still wonder what happened to Dr Eggman and Starline, if they are still out there, they might try to take over the world once again. Still where ever they might be, I don't think they don't have enough army to take on us now.

Nicole: Good morning handsome~!

Then Nicole appear on top of his bed as she sat on his waist while looking down at him with a smirk while Y/n blushes a bit and reply.

Y/n: (little blush) M-Morning Nicole. H-How is things?

Nicole: (smirk) Great, how was your sleep?

Y/n: (little blush) Pretty nice. So what's happening today?

Nicole: (smile) Well the weather seemed to be calm with sunny skies and there isn't suspected ti be rain anytime soon

Y/n: Well that's good to hear.

Then Nicole lend over and close to his face while he blushes even more as Nicole tells him.

Nicole: (smirk) There's a special day planned for you today and you gonna like it.

Y/n: (blush) Sounds.....Good......what is it?

Nicole: (giggle) Sorry but I can't say, you just have to find out yourself.

She then kiss him on the forhead and then disappeared leaving Y/n blushed and wonders what his special day might be. Either way he leave his bed and heads inside the bathrooms to take a shower.

We see him taking a shower and it felt great then his old shower as the warm water landed onto his quills as he feels the warm waters around him. He sigh and after 2 minutes he climb out of the shower and get changed into his clothes.

Once that he make his way downstairs and that's when he noticed something, he smell something good so he walk downstairs and finds Amy cooking some breakfast that looks delicious.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow!

Amy: (giggle) Morning Y/n, did you sleep well?

She turn to him and Y/n blushes to see her wearing a maid outfit while she give him a cute smile.

Y/n: (blush) Amy.....you look.....Nice.

Amy: (smile) Thanks. Anyways breakfast is ready for you.

Y/n: You don't want anything?