Chapter 17: The Chaotix quest (Arc 1)

With I the team Chaotix's agency we see Vector, Espio, Chamry and Y/n sat down as Chanry hand Y/n a cup of teat which he takes a sip and he can teast the honey within the tea.

Y/n: (smile) Hhmm this tea is great and I like the honey you put in.

Chamry: (smile) Thanks I made it myself.

Y/n: (smile) Guess Espio not the only one who makes tea now. (Chuckle)

Chamry: I didn't do the tea. I did the honey instead.

Y/n was silent a bit and looks at his tea and he doesn't know what Charmy ment by that but either way he place his tea down for now.

Y/n: So can you guys tell me how this all happen?

Vector: Well usually Mighty and Ray will go out on their own to search for Mighty's sister and they came back with nothing. They always bring a wrap ring with them in case it's too far away to return.

Y/n: Warp ring?

Espio pulls out a large gold ring and shows it to Y/n.

Espio: This is a Wrap Ring, it allows people to travel to one place to another by just thinking about it. It's very expensive to get now in these days.

Vector: (mutter) So much for our rent from last year.

Y/n: That's pretty cool but what's the problem with it?

Espio: Well for some reason this wrap ring is actually what Mighty and Ray took and for some reason it return to us.

Chamry: Then they cut all contacts with us and disappeared.

Y/n: Is it possible that Eggman might have captured them?

Vector: We thought so as well so we're heading to their last known coordinations and rescue them. We were thinking of bring Sonic along or Knuckles but they were busy with other stuff. We figured we ask you for our help if you want.

Y/n: (smile) Of course I wanna help. I won't allow Mighty and Ray to be taking and changed into robots. Even they did, I can free them with my powers.

Vector: (surprised) You can do that?! How?

Y/n: It's a long story. So where are we heading first?

Espio: Their last known coordinations was at the Kingdom of Mercia.

Y/n: Kingdom of Mercia? I think I heard that place before. Sally mentioned it a while but not much.

Chamry: It's just like Knothole except it's in the middle of a large forest but it's controlled by Lord Hood.

Vector: We're gonna try speak to one of the Freedom fighters there to see if Mighty and Ray might went pass here.

Y/n: (smirk) Alright then guys. Let's go and find Mighty and Ray.

Chamry: (smile) Yay! Let's go!

Vector: H-Hey I'm the one who says we can go!

Espio just chuckles as the four head off to find Migyty and Ray and find out what happened to them and bring them home.

(A while later)

We see the four made it to the Kingdom of Mercia and we see them walking through the woods and they weren't joking when they told Y/n it was a large forest.

Y/n: (thought) How long can these trees go? This forest might be as bugger then Knotholes.

Y/n: So if you don't mind me asking, how did you guys meet Mighty and Ray?