Chapter 37: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 4 Final)

The ocean makes small waves as the waves it The metal pillars as we glance up and see the Diamond Cuters old base, left abandoned after their deaths by the hands of Eggman and after they were stabbed in the back by Mimic except for one member. We cut to Whisper looking at the wall where we can see the mask of her old team members as she stare at them a bit while the Wisp were with her.

At the door behind her was Y/n as he can see her sadness and know those place used to be her home. He walk up to her and stand next to her as the two stood there in silence until Y/n ask her.

Y/n: You okay?

Whisper: Yes.

Y/n: You sure? This place.....this used to be your home and your teams unril........

Whisper: It's fine. Thanks and thank you for everything.

Y/n: It's no problem Whisper. And don't you worry, he won't escape this time. This place is surrounded with water, unless he had a plan B to escape, I don't think he'll never get out.

Whisper: Agree. This is where he will pay for his betrayal.

She squeeze her wispon which worries Y/n a bit and before he could say anything to her, Tangle appear behind them and tell them.

Tangle: Looks like Mimic is here and he brought some guest for the party.

Y/n: Right let's see what we're dealing with.

The trio head outside and once outside they see a few Eggman ships flying towards them.

Tangle: He must have reprogrammed those Eggman bots so he'll have a small army.

Y/n: Well he did help Eggman take down the Diamond Cuters so it make sense Eggman give him a small army before his death. So how are we going to take them out?

Whisper: Like this.

The rocket Wisp enter to her wispon and she fire a rocket that hits one of the ships engines and it gose down and destroyed the bridge between them and the landing pad.

Tangle: Nice shot!

Y/n: This could be a distinction set up by Mimic. He might be already in the base right now.

Whisper: Right. I'll go and-

Y/n: No, let me face him. You and Tangle hold off the bots while I'll go and confront him.

Whisper look at him in worry but nodes and he head inside to find Mimic while the other Eggman ship lands and deployed Eggman bots as they use their jet boosters on their backs to leap over to the other side.

Tangle: (smirk) Looks like those bots don't know how to quit do they? Let's show them not to mess with us!

Whisper: Right.

The bots open fire but Tangle dodges them and use her tail to grab one of them and tossed them towards a few bots. A few fell off the destroyed bridge and into the ocean as Tangle keeps on fighting whike Whispee snipes out a few Eggman bots.

She glance back at the entrance of the base as a rocket Wisp appear and tell her something in his own alien language.

Whisper: I hope he'll be fine.

The rocket Wisp nodes as Whisper turn back and continue the battle with Tangle as they hold off the Eggman bots as best they can.

(Meanwhile)

The halls shake a bit as we see Y/n walking through the hall searching for Mimic when he see a room at the right side turned on so he hugged the wall and gets close to the room. Soon there was a shadow geting bigger and bigger meaning the person was about to leave so Y/n waits.