Chapter 31: The Death egg (Arc 4 final)

We see the Death Egg over Mubuis sitting there looking to be normal at first when suddenly we see some explosions around the Death Egg as we cut to the halls as we see many Badniks making a run for it while the halls start to explod around them as they enter the escape pods so they can escape while we see Sally and the rest taking care of the Badniks while we see Tangle looking at the door in hopes Sonic, Shadow, Silver and Y/n would come so they can escape together.

We see the rest on the ship as Nicole was plugged into the controls and get the ship working.

Nicole: Got it! Everyone we're leaving!

Tangle: We're can't! We need to wait for Y/n and the rest to come!

Then some parts of the hanger start to blow around them while the rest wait and hope Sonic and the rest come as soon as possible.

Then the door open and Sonic, Shadow and Silver enter the hanger while Silver and Shadow carry the injured Sonic to the ship and once inside set him down while Sally asked Shadow.

Sally: What happened? Did you get the Chaos Emeralds?

Tangle: And where's Y/n?!

Shadow: He's battling Metal Y/n and he has the Chaos Emeralds. Still we need to go now, this place is gonna blow!

Tangle: No way! We're not leaving Y/n here to die!

Shadow: Relax. He turned super so there is a chance he can survive but we won't if we don't leave.

They were surprised that Y/n can turn super while they stood there in silence until Sally lend out a sigh and tell Rotor.

Sally: Rotor.....get us out of here.

Rotor nodes and close the hatch and start up the engines as he fly the ship out of the hanger and leave the Death Egg while the rest look back and hope Y/n will make it out of the Death Egg alive and well.

(Meanwhile)

Flames are spread everywhere within the factory with broken parts everywhere while we see both Super Y/n and Metal Y/n clash at each other as they strike fast blows at each other while firing at each other with different attacks which cost some explosions around them.

Metal Y/n try to land a punch but Super Y/n disappeared and then quickly appear to land a kick at Metal Y/n heaf which sent him flying down and crash onto the ground, destroy more parts and machinery. Metal Y/n reach over to grab a lost robot arm so he use that to install it into his lost arm that Y/n have ripped off and once that he slowly gets up and turn to glare at Super Y/n while Super Y/n glare down at him as well.

Then within seconds they move fast to each other and once close they slammed their fists at each other, creating a shock wave that blast everything around them away qhile they glare at each other as they strike blows at each other as they land blows at each other with both robotic parts from Metal Y/n comes out while blood also come out from Super Y/n until he grab Metal Y/n fist and he charge up his fist and strike a powerful lighting punch that sent Metal Y/n flying and crashing at the end of the factory.

He gets really mad and flies towards Super Y/n and then he charge up his Metal hands and fire a double lighting bolt at Super Y/n but he lend out one hand out and the lighting hits  his hand as he start to absorbed the lighting and once Metal Y/n gets close to him, he transferred all the lighting his absorbed into his quills as it lights up as he turn around and gire lighting quills at Metal Y/n as lighting quills stabbed onto his body before Super Y/n charge at him and lands a singal punch at his face and then another at his stomach and then finished it off with a kick that sent him crashing to the ground with an explosion.