Chapter 82: Black Arm War (Arc 8 final)

We see Sonic, Y/n, Shadow and Silver chasing after Black Doom down a long hallway that seem to go forever. They lose sight of Black Doom however they soon see something in the distances so they rush up and soon enter a massive circle like room with eggs of Black Arm aliens on the walls all around them as they look around ans seeing all the eggs.

Sonic: Now there's something you usually see in alien horror movies.

Silver: There so many of them. Let's just hope they don't hatch.

Sonic: Or one of them hugs you face and leaves eggs in your stomach.

Shadow then gets a headache as he grab his head while Y/n ask him.

Y/n: You okay?

Shadow: Yeah. I can feel them. They are all alive and ready to sent out into the world.

Sonic: How do you know that?

Shadow: I'm connected into their hive mind due to my alien DNA.

Sonic: Cool.......creepy but cool.

Y/n: You going to be alright?

Shadow: Yeah I'll be fine. We just to find Black Doom and end this.

Black Doom: No need to find me.

They immediately turn but then he sent out a blast that sent the four flying but they land on their feet and look over to  Black Doom as he stared at them.

Y/n: Black Doom I'm going to give you one last chance to leave this planet and never come back.

Black Doom: How noble of you. Be willing to risk your own lives for this pathetic planet.

Sonic: (smirk) Yeah because we're heroes and no matter what, heroes will not give up.

Black Doom: Your not the first group of heroes that I face in battle and won. What makes you think you can stop me.

Y/n: Because we're going to fight you, together.

Black Doom: Very well then. Prepare to be destroyed.

He then lifted his hand into the air and crushes it while at the same time eggs hatch and they fall around Black Doom as the Black arm Aliens growled as they look over to the four hedgehogs.

The four of them look at each other as Sonic smirks and says.

Sonic: (smirk) Okay guys let's do it to it!

Sonic charges foward first along with Shadow, Y/n and Silver while the Black Arm aliens charge at them and all four battle Black Dooms small army. Sonic spin dashes through the Black Arm aliens as he then leap up and homing attacks them as he dodges their swings.

A bolt of electricity shocks a group of Black Arm aliens as Y/n shocks them and then dodges a few swings but he took them out with his hand to hand skills. He leaps up and shoots them with his electricity while Silver catches him with his psychic as he turn to Silver and the two node.

Then he begins to spin dash while he sparks in electricity as Silver swings him around, landing hits at the Black Arm aliens all around them. Soon Silver let's him go and Y/n drop kicks a Black Arm alien in the face.

Then Black Arm alien launches towards Silver from behind only to get shot by Shadow with his chaos spear. Silver turns to him and the two share a node of trust as the two battle side by side as they battle the Black arm aliens while Sonic and Y/n make their way towards Black Doom.

Sonic: Y/n!

Y/n: On it!

Sonic leaps up while Y/n shots him with electricity and once his body was blasted with electricity Sonic spin dashes and lands a hit at Black Doom.