Chapter 81: Black Arm war (Arc 7)

Y/n, Manic, Sonia, Mina, Sonic, Tangle, Whisper and Silver are all seen hiding within a restaurant within Black Army occupied New Metropolis. Everyone begins to eat the meal while Y/n is away in another room to discuss the plan to Sally. While that is going on Manic looks around for Maria and sees that she is not here.

Manic: Hey anyone know where Maria is?

Sonia: I think she's checking up Shadow on the roof above us.

Manic: Oh.....hope he's doing alright.

Silver: We should have took him out. You all see what he will do.

Tangle: It wasn't Shadows fault. He was control by Black Doom against his free will. Now we have him back, time to put an end to this invasion once and for all.

Sonic: Well do we even have a plan?

Y/n: Yes we do.

Then Y/n enter after he ended his call to Sally and informs them the plan.

Y/n: Sally is going to take a team of Freedom Fighters as well as G.U.N soldiers to enter the Ark and have all Ark's systems to be ready as well as the Arks cannons. Sally is going to sent Gemerl over to pick up the Chao Emeralds and deliver them to Sally. Meanwhile we enter Black Dooms flag ship and take control of the ship and have it fly in the sits of the Arks cannons and once the ship is destroyed, victory is ours.

Sonic: Huh not a bad plan. How come you didn't tell me this in the first place?

Y/n: (glare at Sonic) Um you ran off with the Chao Emeralds before we could even talk to you about the plan.

Sonic: (sweat drop) Oh.....right... my bad dude.

Sonia: You almost ruin the plan by taking the Emeralds to the heart of the Black Arms army.

Sonic: (nervous chuckle) Yeah guess I never thought about that.

Manic: Smooth moves bro.

Then Gemerl crashed through the wall and land in the middle of the room while everyone is covered with dust from the crash.

Germerl: Princess Sally Acron has sent me to pick up the Emeralds.

Y/n: Good timing. Here, we're about to start our phase of the plan. Can you get there without any trouble?

Gemerl: Of course. I will not fail.

Once Y/n gives the case filled with Emeralds to Gemerl he flies away as we then cut to Shadow on the roof and looking at the destruction of New Metropolis. He couldn't believe what he did and how he allow someone to control him.

Maria came up behind Shadow while Shadow can sense Maria is behind him but he didn't turn to face her but he tells her.

Shadow: I'm sorry. All of this.......I did this.

Maria: It's never your fault Shadow. I know you would never do such a thing. Black Doom is the one to be blamed here, not you.

Maria came up next to Shadow as the two of them stare at the city and then Shadow says.

Shadow: They told me how you are alive.

Maria: Surprised?

Shadow: Yes.

Maria: (smile) I mean it's not that bad, at least I'm cute.

Shadow just simply node while Maria can sees how much guilt he has for letting this happen as Maria tells him.

Maria: I know you can do the right thing in the end. I know you can bring joy and happiness to this world and I'll be here to help. Your no longer alone.