Chapter 70: Anti Mobius (Arc 5 final)

We see Anti Metropolis in the middle of a warzone as other cities and kingdoms all attack Scourge's kingdom all at once and they were moving up to the castle and thinking they can have a chance of taking down Scourge once and for all.

Then they all hear a rumbling above them and they all look up to see a storm is forming above them and seconds later a lighting bolt shot down, costing a blast that sent some back as the lighting bolts rain down as the kingdoms army pushed back when the lighting bolts begins shooting down almost like someone is controlling the weather.

All of sudden there was a massive explosion from Scourge's castle and we see Supee Scourge being thrown away from his castle and then crashing onto the street. Super Scourge groans a bit while laying on the ground but slowly he gets up and looks up to see Dark Y/n glaring at him while hovering in the air with purple lighting bolt spreading out around his body and onto the ground.

Super Scourge just smirked and stood up straight and said.

Supee Scourge: Oh come on! Is this the best you can do? If you really want to take me down then show me what you got.

Dark Y/n:......Gladly.

Suddenly he dashes towards Super Scourge extremely fast and then punched Super Scourge in the face which sent him flying back and crash through three buildings as the three buildings collapse onto him. Dark Y/n stood there, waiting for Super Scourge to get up when he did, he created a blast to remove the bricks and let out a yell of rage and dashes towards Dark Y/n.

He goes for a punch and he did punch him in the face but he stood there as a strong blast of wind was blown behind Dark Y/n after the punch. Super Scourge is stunned by this and then Dark Y/n open his eyes, glaring at Super Scourge and said.

Dark Y/n: Pathetic. My turn.

He then tap his first at Super Scourge's stomach and seconds later Super Scourge was immediately sent blasting up into the air. Then Dark Y/n teleported into the sky and then grabbed Super Scourge at the back of his head and then shock him with lighting that shot down from the sky. Super Scourge yells in pain and then Super Scourge teleported and appear behind Dark Y/n and try  to punch him but this time he turn around and quickly catches his fist.

Then electricity appear in his hand and transferred into Super Scourge and shock him with electricity. Super Scourge yells once more while 10 or 20 lighting balls appear around them and then Dark Y/n tossed Super Scourge over his head.

He then snap his finger and the lighting balls fly up and hit Super Scourge many times as he was given more electricity pain. Then Dark Y/n appear and then form his two hands together, swing them over him and then land a punch at Super Scourge's back, sending him incredible fast to the ground and seconds later an area of a street is blown up.

Super Scourge lays there as he slowly gets up and looks around to see that he is surrounded by flames.

Dark Y/n: It's ironic to think that you are better than everyone. That you are the strongest than everyone else but in reality your weak, pathetic, a bully and a fool.

Super Scourge: Shut up! I am better than everyone! They are the loser's while I'm the cool one!

Dark Y/n: Are you? Where you cool when you were a child, when your father ignore you throughout your childhood just because he thinks your not powerful? Where you cool when you never have friends and when you try they laugh and bully you more? Where you cool when you took over the world, create an empire and yet all you do is bullying your so call "citizens" so you can see yourself as cool? (Chuckle) Don't make me laugh. Your not cool Scourge, you never were.