Parm's Affogato (Ice Cream! Touya x Reader)

This is my sample x Reader; it may seem weird but I'll explain why I wrote this.

Y/N comes home, exhausted from her part-time job in the WEEKEND GARAGE with An, her fellow workmate. Y/N had already texted her friend to get her ice cream, knowing she'll run late. She enters the house, removes her shoes, puts her things down with one thing on her mind: the ice cream. Y/N, then, opens the freezer to check if there's any ice cream.

A certain ice cream had caught her attention, Parm's Affogato. 'I don't remember trying this brand before...' Y/N thought to herself. She shrugs a little bit and decides to try this new ice cream brand.

"Good evening," a deep vice said, making Y/N nervous.

She was sure no one else had followed her going all the way home; she checked the kitchen, the living room, even her room. She sighs with relief and goes back downstairs, to where the ice cream is.

"Thank you for choosing me tonight." Y/N gave a look of disbelief at the ice cream.

'It can talk?' She asked herself, 'eh, maybe I'm just hallucinating...'

"Now, hurry and take me out of the package."

Y/N nervously opens the package. 'This is making me think about Magnum...'

"Hold onto the stick." It instructed.

She complies and holds onto the stick of the ice cream as it grunts.

"It's bright," Y/N takes out the ice cream, "I finally get to see your beautiful face."

'There's no way ice cream can see things...'

"You look a little tired," the ice cream comments. "For the times you worked hard today, please indulge on me tonight."

For Y/N, this seems bizarre or what Rui would say, 'wonderfully bizarre.'

"Now, first. Your first bite, bite down." Y/ N takes a bite, melting the chocolate coating in her mouth.

"Look! The coating of that coffee chocolate. The moment it entered your mouth, it melted, right?" Y/N nods.

The ice cream lets out a chuckle, "your warmth and the way it melted, the melting point is well controlled."

Y/N blushes, 'now that I think about it, this ice cream kinda sounds like Touya. But there's no way he'd be saying all this weird stuff; he's dense as An said he is.'

"Ah, excuse me, I've talked a little off topic about it." The ice cream apologizes.

Y/N doesn't mind it and continues indulging the ice cream until the ice cream talks once again.

"It seems you have arrived at this point."

Y/N stops eating and notices some sort of brownish sauce or syrup with a coffee scent.

"This is my true essence, the amazing espresso coffee sauce!" The ice cream exclaims, Y/N giggles. She still can't help but think about how silly it is for an ice cream to be capable of human speech.

"How do you like it?" It questions the curious H/C haired female.

"A lot," Y/N answers.

"The carefully selected coffee with its beautiful bitterness and the balance of its acidity, the sauce ceased within a milky ice cream! An in-depth feeling of its scent and taste!"

'For some reason, I think I'm eating Touya as an ice cream... I know it sounds stupid but eating Touya? No way.' She chuckled at the thought.

"An ice cream's possibilities are endless!"