Vivid BAD SQUAD Plays Just Dance

DISCLAIMER: This is not my idea, as I have said previously. This actually came from @touyasaurus from Twitter and I just had the urge to write this.

====================

Vivid BAD SQUAD was gathered to see a TV Screen with Just Dance Unlimited in front of them. An and Kohane were curious but Toya's gray eyes were sparkling like the time he saw Tsukasa's play in the school festival.

"We're going to play Just Dance?" Toya asks in his same monotonous voice, but you can tell he was absolutely excited to play.

"Uh, what is this for?" Akito asks.

"Maybe Andrea wants us to play it." An guesses.

"Yeah, knowing Andrea, her ideas are bizarre."

"It's not my idea!" Andrea hollers while sitting on her chair "Also, I've made a playlist for you guys so break a leg!"

The Vivids gave the author confused looks as they went on and played some songs in Andrea's playlist until one song came up: Tetris.

"Well, I never knew this song was in the game." The ombré-haired female says,

"I wanna be red." Kohane adds.

"I'll be purple."

"Akito, what will you be?"

"I guess I can go with blue for now."

"In that case, I'll be orange."

Meanwhile, the long-haired author was concealing her laughter from what will happen. 'Touyasaurus, this is a genius idea!' She thought while laughing. Everyone shared a shrug, thinking Andrea was possessed by something associated with insanity.

"Let's start." The tangerine-haired male presses the button.

The song starts playing as Akito's olive green eye begins to twitch. 'We made a mistake...' Next thing you know, Toya was vibing to it while mirroring the moves of the orange dancer. An was holding her laughter, commenting how funny everyone looks.

"Why are we dancing like robots?" The gingernette questions. 'I wanna play DDR.'

"I don't know what Andrea has in store, but I'm glad she made us play this game." The bluenette replies, still dancing.

Akito was taken aback by Toya's words, wondering if he got possessed by something too.

Once again, everyone is still dancing while An is still cringing from what she has to experience. Akito was painfully red from dancing like the ones on the screen. Next, the part wherein the three dancers carry orange, Akito and the Vivids can't believe they have to carry Toya, who is, the tallest member of Vivid BAD SQUAD.

"Why the hell are we carrying Toya?!"

"Kohane, be careful with the head." Akito warns.

"G-Got it."

Toya was copying the moves with a straight face, as usual. Akito, and An were struggling to the point they gave up as the poor bluenette fell down, landing on his bottom.

"Ouch."

"Aoyagi-kun, are you okay?"

"Holy smokes, it's just as toyasaurus predicted it!"