[Request 19] After Live Bonding & Sleepover (Akito x VBS Member! Reader)

F/F- Favorite Food
H/L- Hair Length
====================

"So, what should we do for this set list?" Kohane asks whilst planning last minute.

"How about 'RAD DOGS' this time?" Akito suggests.

"Yeah, among the songs we have, we got 'Ready Steady,' 'Forward,' and 'Cinema.'" An lists. "What should we do for this night?"

"I say we do 'Cinema.'"

"L/N's right." Touya agrees. "It's about time we showcase our new song with the help of Kaito-san and the others."

"Let's do it!" The long-haired ombré cheers as the members of Vivid BAD SQUAD cheer back in response.

When they were about to enter the stage, the previous act of the Mossy Stone event was going to exit. The MC once again tries to hype the audience up, as usual.

"Next is Vivid BAD SQUAD!" He announced.

The audience begins to roar with excitement, creating an atmosphere for the group of five. Vivid BAD SQUAD goes into position for their new song, "Cinema," along with Y/N in Kaito's place. It took her a while to memorize the words and the dance, but she got it in at least ten tries.

By the time they started performing, the audience was confused about the new member.

"A new member?" One tilted her head in confusion.

"Who is she?"

"Did she join recently?"

"They never mentioned anything about a new member."

Those kinds of comments didn't stop Y/N from continuing to perform. In fact, she has lots of fun doing Kaito's part of the dance. They finished off with a spin and ended their pose with their fists up in the air, saying "we're finished." The people who were once confused about the new member, are now her fans, rooting for her.

"And that's Vivid BAD SQUAD's overwhelming performance, everybody!"

"Thank you for watching!" Y/N and Kohane bow to the audience as Akito leaves with a peace sign.

They exit the stage and begin their new praise each other routine, invented by Y/N.

"That was lots of fun!" Kohane sighs with relief.

"Y/N, you did a really great job on your first try." The gingernette praises.

"You did awesome." Y/N complimented back.

Meanwhile, a group of people were talking about the new member.

"That Y/N person is so awesome!" A person commented.

"I know, right?"

"Her vocals are so beautiful, like, words aren't enough to describe it."
//Me describing An's VA's vocals on her cover of "Pomp and Circumstance"

"Not only that, her dance moves are just," they did a chef's kiss, "perfect!"

Upon hearing the comments for the girl, the tangerine-haired boy begins to ruffle her hair, the same way he did with Touya, when he realized he's gotten over his old man and did well on the previous event.

"Looks like you're popular, Y/N."

"Akito, we're sweating." Y/N reminds, crossing her arms.

"Right. At least let me praise you every once in a while."