[Request 22] Recharge (Tsukasa x Nene)

After a tiring day of performing shows, Nene begins to grow exhausted after standing on the stage for this new show Wonderlands x Showtime did. By the time the audience leaves, the troupe goes to the backstage area as the graynette was wobbling while walking.

"Nene-kun, are you okay?" Rui asks upon noticing the tired girl.

"Nene-chan, you're tired?"

The graynette lands her face on Tsukasa's chest as he began to blush. "N-Nene, I-I think you need to-"

"Tsukasa-kun, I think you should take her home; I need to get more tools." The lilacnette whispered.

"I'm going to Mr. Mascot." Emu follows.

The girl with sky-high energy that always shouts "wonderhoi" and the director with his head all over the place leave the two, resulting to Tsukasa wanting to protest that he didn't want Nene sleeping on his chest. Sadly, they never returned to him to tell him where her house is.

'Now that I think about it, I can't just leave her here; she might get kidnapped. Well, I guess I should take her to my home and get Rui to pick her up, since I don't know where she lives.'

The boy carried the graynette to the bench and slowly put her down, making her head on his lap, kind of like a pillow. He unconsciously strokes Nene's hair and pet her head. Tsukasa didn't know why, but he decided to do it anyway. To kill some time, he decided to listen to some music, humming along it some of it.

A good thirty minutes passed and Nene hasn't woken up. Tsukasa was getting worried she might have overworked herself for the show. Not only that why haven't Rui and Emu return? Little did he know that the two planned it so Tsukasa would warm up to Nene, which he probably did.

Finally, she has awoken, rubbing her purple eyes as she was greeted with a "good morning" from Tsukasa.

"It's evening, dumb butt." She corrected.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"I guess?" Nene raised an eyebrow.

"I guess in other words, Nene-kun needed a little recharge from the Tsukasa charger." Rui states with a cat smirk on his face.

"What?" Tsukasa's orange-yellow eyes widen.

"Nene-chan wasn't feeling well after the show and figured she needed some rest." The pinkette chimes.

"Was this all a scheme of yours? I was thinking about bringing her home afterwards."

"Anyway, I'm already feeling better, so thanks, Tsukasa." The graynette stood up from her lying position.

"N-No problem."

And so, whenever Nene is feeling tired, she has her "charger" recharging her.

====================
Requested by Random_person606

This was inspired by a comic I saw on Twitter. I found it wholesome, that I wanted to write something like this. Sorry if it's too short, but the idea is there. I ran out of ideas for this afterwards and decided to end it there.

First Published: 5/19/21
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 440)