[Request 24] Reassuring Melody (Tsukasa x Kanade)

"I completely forgot meeting time! Such an awful mistake for a star!" Tsukasa blew out a bit of steam from running.

He continues to run again, but nearly bumped into a girl with long pale blue hair.

"Ah, my bad," the words Tsukasa first said upon bumping into the long-haired graynette. "I thought I was about to hit my head... Sorry if I surprised you."

"Ah, no, it's fine." Kanade responds.

"Good then! Oh, what am I doing? I have to hurry for show practice! Anyways, my apologies."

"Ah, what a loud-mouthed person." She comments by the time he leaves.

That same day, Tsukasa can't help but think about that girl, how her long hair swayed to the wind, her calm, yet, soothing voice like his friend, Shizuku. But why is he interested for someone like Kanade? He doesn't even know her name yet. Some thing called "love at first sight," huh? But it can't be; he's just interested, or is he?

"Tsukasa-kun." The lilacnette calls whilst snapping his fingers.

No response.

"Hello~ Tsukasa-kun?" Rui waved his hands in front of the male's face. "Emu-kun, do the thing."

The pinkette tackles the sunset-haired boy as he begins to scream things, like "let go of me," "Emu, stop," and many more of the star's protests. Emu stops tackling poor Tsukasa as he gets back into an upright position and Emu in her sitting position.

"Tsukasa-kun, we were thinking about how to put the show. What are your preferences?"

"Well, um, can you repeat what you said before calling for my attention? I think I sorta spaced out." He lets out an awkward chuckle.

Nene groans, "Tsukasa, I thought you're better than this."

"Is there anything on your mind?"

"Yeah, there's this girl I bumped into on the way here."

"A girl? What's she like?" Emu perks up in interest.

"Well, from what I remember, she has long pale blue hair and dark blue eyes. I haven't gotten a full glimpse of her, but I think she has pale skin."

"Ah, that must be Yoisaki-chan, the person Honami-chan's working for!"

"Yoisaki?" The male with orange-yellow eyes tilts his head in confusion.

"Yeah, Yoisaki-chan!"

"Can you, by chance, tell Honami to introduce me to her?"

"Sure! I can set you two up later!" Emu cheers as she brings out her phone.

The call lasted for a few seconds, mostly consisting of Emu making incomprehensible noises and saying "yeah," "ah-huh," "eh," and "yay." It ends as the pinkette shoved her phone in her pocket, jumping like a hyperactive child on the trampoline dome.

"What did she say?"

"She said you can tomorrow!"

"T-Tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, have fun!"

The next day came and Honami was waiting outside the Tenma Household to pick Tsukasa up. Tsukasa was already feeling nervous about meeting that mysterious long-haired girl, named Kanade. Heck, he was shaking so much, that Saki bonked him on the head, telling him everything will be fine.

"Tsukasa-san, we're already here." Honami reminds. "Yoisaki-san is a nice person, although her home gets quite dirty from time to time."

"So, Honami, you're her housekeeper?"