[Request 33] Indirect Kisses (Emu x Fem! Reader Fluff)

After school, Y/N and Emu decide to take a short stop at a cafe before going to Phoenix Wonderland. Y/N ordered her favorite drink, F/D while Emu chose a strawberry milkshake topped with whipped cream and a slice of strawberry. Once again, she has those thoughts about Emu being cute again.
//Projecting my love for strawberries onto Emu hehe

It looked cute with how it matches Emu's pink hair, eyes and cardigan. As usual, Y/N has been lost in her train of Emu thoughts. 'Why is Emu so cute with that drink?'

"Y/N-chan!"

'I swear Emu is such a cutie.'

"Y/N-chan!"

'Gah! Emu is so-'

"Y/N-chan, do you want to try my drink?" The pinkette asks, offering her drink to the H/C-nette.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, we're friends after all!"

"I-If you say so," blush appeared on Y/N's face, making her look as red as a tomato.

She took a tiny sip of the drink as the sweetness of the drink itself made her smile. 'No wonder Emu enjoys this drink.' By now, Y/N should be making a move, since Emu just unintentionally did that. She kept thinking and thinking about it until an idea came to her: an indirect kiss.

"E-Emu, wanna try mine?" Y/N asks.

"Sure!" She took a sip of her drink, considering it as one.

"Hey, Y/N-chan, one of my friends said something about this. If we took a sip of each other's drinks, is it considered as an indirect kiss?"

Y/N blushed beet red, "i-indirect kiss?"

"Yeah! I heard it's a thing."

"I don't think it's an indirect kiss, Emu. We're just sharing our drinks like normal friends do."

"Oh." She bobbed her head in understanding.

"Anyway, you should be getting to work, Emu-chan. Tsukasa-san might be waiting for you." The E/C H/C-nette reminds.

"Right! We gotta finish this, then we're good to go!"

Both Y/N and Emu walked to Phoenix Wonderland exchanging indirect kisses, meeting with the rest of the members of Wonderlands x Showtime at Wonder Stage. Tsukasa and Rui waved to the two, who are holding empty drinks and hands.

"Emu, did you go on a date with Y/N-kun?" Rui teased.

"D-Date?! No, that's not-"

"I'm kidding." The lilacnette cuts off with a chuckle. "You sure are cute when you're red like that, Y/N-kun."

"A-Anyway, I'll be going. As always, Emu, I'll pick you up." Y/N was about to leave until the pinkette grabbed your hand.

"Don't go!" She pleaded, "I want to give you something; make sure you won't lose it, okay?"

"What is-"

She gives the H/C-nette a charm shaped like one half of a heart.

"This one is mine! This way, we match!"