[Request 12] Haunted House (Akito x Reader x Tsukasa CYE)

Requested by TsUkaSaaAAaAaAAAaa

CYE- Choose Your Ending!

Yes, you'll be choosing your ending for this one! And this is the second love triangle thing I write, first one being "Even If It's Just A Roleplay." It's still incomplete, but that's not important! I also have another love triangle oneshot once I finish the requests I have!

I'll be doing a Q&A on my birthday aka April 28 so drop your questions in the comment box and I'll answer them on the day itself. Be it writing oneshots or a bit about me; I refuse answer the way too personal questions.

Also, the endings are going to be short, depending on who you choose.

F/C/S- Favorite Clothing Style

F/C- Favorite Color
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
====================

Y/N arrives in school, passes the Student Committee's daily inspection, along with a few students, who were arguing with Akito's friend, An, and does her usual stuff. She goes to her locker, which is next to the bluenette friend of Akito's, to get the things she needs.

"Oh, good morning, L/N." He greets.

"Good morning to you as well, Touya." She greets back

Both Y/N and Touya go on their way to their classrooms, but the H/C-nette bumps into her best friend, a male with olive green eyes and tangerine orange and blonde streak haired male.

"Hey, wa- oh, good morning, sweetie." He greets in flirty realization.

"I suppose I'm the one at fault here; I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. Sorry, Aki-kun." Y/N apologizes.

Akito sighs, "always quick to blame yourself, eh, Y/N?"

"I wasn't looking at where I was going."

"No need to blame yourself, princess."

'You really are trying to win her heart, Akito. I'm sure you can win it.'

Meanwhile, a male with scruffy blonde hair and peach tips was roaming around the halls of Kamiyama High, looking for a friend of his. He was close to giving up until he saw a friend of his junior, the boy with tangerine orange hair and a blonde streak in the front.

"Oh, Touya, and his friend too!" A sunset-color haired male waves his hand, greeting the boys.

The tangerine haired boy flinches by the sound of the uproarious voice. That's his cue to leave. "See ya later, sweetheart." He give a blowing kiss followed by a wink.

"Senpai, there's a spider on your hair!" He yells.

"What?" He questioned in disbelief, "get it off, get it off!"

The upperclassman frenetically moves around, trying to remove the spider on his hair. The students in the hallway stared at him either with a mix of confusion or amusement; even his friends noticed. Akito snickers and runs to his classroom and gods, this is gonna be one heck of a ride for Kamikou today.

"Where is the spider, Touya's friend?"

"I think you mean Shinonome Akito, Senpai." Y/N corrects.

"Senpai, the spider is no longer there." Touya follows.

He stops moving around like a weirdo and realizes the spider wasn't there, "I knew that; I was acting." He scoffed.

Y/N raises and eyebrow, "are you sure? It seemed like you're afraid of spiders."