[Request 53] "Toya's friend" (Tsukasa & Ena)

"Oh, so you must be Toya's friend's older sister!" Tsukasa exclaims.

"Eh? You know me?"

Tsukasa gives a hearty laugh, "why of course, I do!"

"Okay? Then, who are you? I heard you're an acquaintance of my friend."

"Written as pegasus soaring on the heavenly sky, Tenma! The hero leading the world, Tsukasa! The name is Tenma Tsukasa! Nice to meet you, Toya's friend's sister!" Tsukasa introduced, seemingly forgetting Akito's name for some reason.

"I'm Shinonome Ena and my little brother is Akito."

"Oh, that's right! Akito!"

"So, I heard we go to the same school?"

"Oh, yes, we— we go to the same school?!"

The girl awkwardly chuckles, "I attend night classes."

"I never knew night classes were a thing."

Ena mentally facepalmed herself as she thought 'this guy definitely fits Shizuku's description.'

Speak of the devil, Akito and Toya were witnessing the scene. Akito grabbed Toya by the hand and tried to flee, but Tsukasa spotted him as he ran after the duo.

"Toya's friend, Toya!" He greets.

'How is he forgetting Akito's name?!' Ena wonders.

"Tsukasa-senpai, it's nice to see you." Toya greets back as Akito was left with no choice but to listen to whatever his upperclassman is saying.

Ena, who was trying to hold in her laughter, walked to Tsukasa and poked fun at her brother.

"Hi, Toya and Toya's friend."

"Ena, shut up! And for the record, it's Akito!" Said male raged.

"Tsukasa-senpai, how come you end up forgetting Akito's name?" Toya questions.

"I have no idea."

Meanwhile, the short brown-haired girl is holding in her laughter due to the scruffy blond forgetting her brother's name so easily, to Akito's dismay. Luckily, Toya was there and comforted his partner like he should be. The entire time it was filled with Tsukasa and Ena getting to know each other and referring to Akito as "Toya's friend".

====================

Ena: So, Tsukasa is that weirdo Akito is talking about?

Tsukasa: I AM NOT A WEIRDO!!!

Akito: 'Or so he says...'

Tsukasa: What are you thinking about, Toya's friend?

Akito: I'm tellin' ya, it's A-ki-to!

====================

Requested by bananyacatty

This was based on a headcannon back in the one-shot with Toya's punishment and the love triangle with Akito and Tsukasa. It seems I've adapted to Tsukasa forgetting Akito's name so easily, it became a habit. By the way, in the official game, I found out Tsukasa remembers Akito's name.

By the way, did you know that January 13 is the day I first started writing Project Sekai stories and one-shots? If you add 89 of these oneshots, 10 from the Our Sekai event and 2 more ProSeka fanfics, that's a total of 101 fics written in one year. To celebrate 1 year of writing ProSeka, I've made a Discord server so I can talk to y'all there. As to why people are already there, they just helped me make the server nice. I'll send the link to those who want to join.

Anyway, thank you so much for being with me for a whole year now. Will I continue writing ProSeka stories? Obviously!

First Published: 1/13/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 311)