[Request 63] The Meeting of Three Alchemists (Rui & ???)

"M-Mister, are you alright?" A girl with mint green hair asks, worried about the lilac-haired male who just woke up.

"I think so?" The male replies. "What happened?

The blond answers, "my assistant found you near a hilichurl camp and brought you here. You're lucky she managed to save you before you got injured. Care to tell us what happened?"

Rui only tilted his head, wondering why on earth would he be in a cold area, but nodded either way.

"I don't recall what happened, but I just happened to have woken up here and decided to have a look around. Then, I stumbled upon the camp. Before I knew it, they were ready to attack me and the cold nearly knocked me out. Luckily, this kind lady saved me from getting any injuries so, Ms, thank you."

"I-It was nothing. I was wondering why you were there while I was on my way to Mr. Albedo's camp."

"Don't you have a weapon?" The blond quizzes. "If so, why didn't you use it?"

"Weapon? I don't-" Thus, Rui realized what had happened.

"Mr, you have a catalyst." The female held up the said weapon, specifically, The Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers.

"Ah, you see, as foolish as this sounds, I don't know how to use my weapon, nor my Vision."

"I see."

"If you don't mind me asking, who are you two?"

"I'm Sucrose" the girl, Sucrose, introduces and gestures to the male next to her, "and this is Mr. Albedo."

Albedo nods, "who might you be?"

"I'm Kamishiro Rui, please call me 'Rui'." Rui responds with a cat-like smile.

Though the first few minutes were quite awkward, Rui managed to ease the awkward tension between him, Albedo and Sucrose. He looked around the camp and found some interesting potions on a table. This man was curious about what's around him. Then, he concluded: Albedo and Sucrose are alchemists. Rui may not be one, but he sure knows how to create machines that could benefit the two...

Or at least that's what it says in his profile.

The mint girl's amber eyes widened and tapped Albedo's shoulder and whispered.

"Mr. Albedo, this is the Alchemist from Inazuma, Acting Grand Master Jean told us about."

The blond nods, "I know. But something is odd about him. Acting Grand Master Jean said he's a genius, yet, he doesn't know how to use his Vision nor defend himself."

"But that's because he doesn't rely on his Vision for his works and he rarely goes outside unless he's gathering materials for his devices or does his occasional performances."

"I see..."

"Mr. Rui, what part of Inazuma are you from?"

What part of Inazuma I'm from? But-

"I'm from Inazuma City itself, on Narukami Island." Words immediately spilled from his mouth, right before his brain could even work.

I didn't even think about that. Perhaps I already have some sort of identity here, yet I'm unaware of it?

"So, Rui, we're currently having some difficulties with this experiment we're doing," Albedo offers, "care to help assist us?"

The thought of assisting Albedo made a different side to which Rui agreed without thinking.

"Good, then let's get to work."

During the experiment, Rui has managed to fix most of the problems Albedo and Sucrose faced before the lilac-haired male came. Although, there was one thing bothering Albedo: how did Rui make it to Mondstadt despite what was going on in Inazuma and who helped him leave the region?