[Request 15] Dizziness & A Show of Our Own (Rui x Nene Fluff)

Requested by nenerobo

This came to me, since I thought about Rui and Nene being childhood friends and they did shows together. Also, they're children here because children tend to be wholesome and Nene's a sweet wholesome child here.

Nene: That's butchering my character.

Andrea: Shush, I wanted to write Nice! Nene for one.

Nene: Fine.

Me: *added glasses to a pic of Tsukasa at the previous request* I suck at drawing.
Also me: *drew Tsukasa with glasses within an hour yesterday* I tried TvT

//My hands were shaky while outlining the eyes and that's my Wattpad planning notebook

And Happy Birthday to VY2!
====================

In the Kamishiro Household, Rui was feeling a little bit lonely without Nene. If he was being honest, he's glad he met Nene. If it weren't for Rui and Nene's parents, they would still be lonely- Rui would forever be having robots as his companions and Nene wouldn't be able to take that first step in order to pursue her theater career in the future.

"Rui-kun, Nene-kun came to play!" His mom announces.

"Rui!" Young Nene jumps and wraps her arms around the purplenette.

Rui was spinning around as Nene was hanging onto him.

"I'm... getting... dizzy..." Rui's view immediately spins around, making him unbalanced and collapses to the floor, hitting his head.

"Rui!" Nene's voice began to fade from Rui's hearing.

Footsteps run up to the stairs to Rui's room.

"Nene, what happened?"

"Rui fell and bumped his head!" She panicked. "After I jumped and hung onto Rui, he spun and got dizzy."

The moms nod in understanding.

"Ah, you were just excited to see Rui after practice." Nene's mom states.

The young graynette lightly shakes the older boy, telling him to wake up. Poor Nene was crying, wondering if he was unable to live after hurting his head and getting dizzy.

"Rui..." Tears begin to well up on the girl's eyes, "Rui, wake up!"

Rui's sense of hearing was slowly returning, his eyes were slowly opening at its own pace andre was finally gaining consciousness. He somewhat saw the image of a girl who was crying because she thought she lost someone forever.