[Request 30] Break Time (Shiho x Fem! Reader Fluff)

In the Hinomori Household, Shiho is currently teaching you how to play the guitar in return for helping Shiho get her doting sister away from her, which took a while to do, since Shizuku always cares about Shiho.

"Like this?" You ask upon playing the chords.

"Yeah, like that." Shiho replies with her arms crossed. "Play it again and this time, get the words right."

The you take a deep breath and begin to sing while playing the acoustic guitar.

♪ I laughed to stop my falling tears
I walked on to stop myself from falling
I wasn't able to tell the words I've been hiding to myself
because we only have 1 future
Shall we check it together? ♪

"That's how you do it." She praises and offers you a drink. "Here."

"What's this for?"

"What does it look like to you?"

"A drink?"

"That's your reward for doing a good job on today's lesson."

"Thanks." The graynette nods in response.

"Hey, Shiho."

"Hm?"

"Wanna be my," you finish your sentence by strumming the G and F chords, causing the graynette to blush.

"Not funny." She remarked.

"I must admit, you are a girl and a friend, so you're definitely my," you strum G and F again.

"Stop that or else I'll tell everyone about your collection of-"

"Okay, I'll stop. Anyway, are you hungry?"

"Sorta. What are you going to do?"

"I just wanna make some hamburger steak." The graynette's green eyes widen upon hearing 'hamburger steak.'

"Lemme help too."

"Sure, let's go!"

You two go to the kitchen as Shiho looks up a recipe for hamburger steak and shows it to you. Worried, you check the freezer if there's enough ingredients to fit 2-3 people. Who knows when Shizuku would go home?

"Don't worry, we have enough for the three of us. I'll even consider making for Shizuku, even if I dislike her for being doting towards me."

"Aww, that's sweet." You comment.

"Sh-Shush and let's get on with this." She puts on her apron and ties her hair as you did the same.

After cooking the hamburger steak fit for three people, you covered Shizuku's with cling wrap to make sure no flies would go to her food when she gets home from what she was doing out. You and Shiho say your thanks and proceed to eat your creation. Shiho immediately dig in as a smile paints her face.

"You really like hamburger steak, huh?"

"Yeah."

You couldn't think about how cute Shiho looked from your perspective. From everything Shizuku told you to actually meeting her in person. You often recall the times she made you cry because she has standards when it came to playing the bass or any stringed instrument. Right now, it's just the bass.

"What are you looking at?" She asks, tilting her head.

"Shii-chan, are you going to eat that?" You begin to do your Shizuku impersonation.