[Request 32] Lost One's Weeping (Tsukasa x Reader)

Another school day, another day through hell for Y/N. They couldn't stand going to school after everything that happened. They struggled a lot since middle school and it was hard for them to get through it all, but at least they made it to their first year high school in Kamiyama High. Now, they're in their second year and Y/N is on their way there, listening to "Lost One's Weeping" by Neru featuring Kagamine Rin.

Along the way, they were lost in their thoughts until they bumped into someone with sunset hair and orange-yellow eyes.

"Sorry," Y/N muttered.

"It's fine."

The H/C-nette enters the school, doing the usual and went to their classroom, Class 2-A. They sighed and took their seat, feeling the doubting painful knife cutting into them, deepening the rift, hitting it just right for them. It couldn't take the weak burning love they had, but it grew into a weapon, only hurting them. They know it isn't fiction, but real life. There's no time for them to think about fiction.

It was already Science, followed by Math, their favorite subjects. English was the next subject after a break. Y/N wasn't exactly the best at English or fond of it, so they despise it. Even though a part of them wants a simple "right or wrong," the H/C-nette feels that everything they choose will always be false.

Today, the class was given a homework, wherein they were supposed to write about themselves, to which everyone found easy, especially that male with blonde scruffy hair and peachy tips. It was difficult for Y/N since they couldn't remember much about themselves, so they left it blank.

Coincidentally, the same male Y/N bumped into was sitting next to them as he peered at their paper.

"What?"

"You didn't write anything." He says.

"Like I would care."

The male could only pout in response. It just hurts him to see someone put 0.1% of their effort into an assignment and be half-hearted about it.

"And who are you?"

"Ah, I'm Tenma Tsukasa. You?"

"Y/N L/N."

"That's a cool/cute name." Tsukasa compliments.

"Y-Your's is fine too."

"It's not fine; it's excellent! I have been told to use the gift I've been blessed with from the heavens and put it to good use!"

"Sounds stupid."

"No, it's not stupid!" The male retorts.

Y/N cracks a smile, "you're funny."

"Eh?"

Despite that interaction with Tsukasa, Y/N still couldn't finish that task they were told to do. What did Y/N aim for when they were a kid? They don't know, but they are content with the life they will now live with their parents constantly pestering them to study. After studying so much, they couldn't remember much of themselves.

School is supposed to be the one-way ticket to achieving your goal, but the system did the exact opposite for the H/C-nette: take away dreams, oneself and their character.

"Why are we just sometimes— no, always saying how we're sad and lonely?" They wondered.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing."

Sometimes, they wonder, can that person read the blackboard written clear as can be, read one's mind, seeing they lost fantasy or even find the one who dyed their red heart to black. Who could it be? Wish someone could tell them.