[Request 66] A Day Out (Shizuku, Ena, Airi & Reader ft. Mizuki)

Upon arriving in Uniqlo, Mizuki immediately went to the section that have SPY x FAMILY shirts on display and silently squealed to themselves.

" OMG, they have SPY X FAMILY shirts!"

Ena sighed whilst Shizuku, Airi and (Name) chuckled. It's sort of new to the Shizuku and Airi that Mizuki has a thing for watching anime. Ena knows because the group was deciding on a time on when to work on songs. 

//For context with Mizuki watching anime, please watch Episode 5 of PuchiSeka. 

(Name) knows because they met Mizuki when the Demon Slayer shirts were in Uniqlo one time and became friends because of it and watched a few anime during NightCord calls. Of course, when Mizuki is not working on songs or doing their part-time job whatsoever.

"Mizuki-chan, you definitely like watching anime, huh," Shizuku muses.

They nods in responds, choosing which shirt from the said anime to get, "mhm."

Meanwhile, (Name) was also looking through the shirts and saw one with Loid.

"Mizu, there's one with Loid." They called.

"I saw that- oh, there's one with Anya!"

The brunette sighed once more, "if you two keep going like this, we might get kicked out."

(Name) and Mizuki turned to each other and titter with a grin.

"I guess we got too passionate about SPY X FAMILY." (Name) states with Mizuki agreeing.

Ena followed' "too passionate. Come on, Shizuku and Airi are in that section over there."

"Okay~" (Name) and Mizuki chirp and walk to the aisle Shizuku and Airi are in.

The pair of the question were deciding on what to get for their friends. Considering the fact they know their friends for either a short period of time or a long time, they still don't know what outfit to decide on.

Mizuki, holding some shirts, and Ena arrive with (Name) and greet them as per usual and notice Shizuku and Airi debating on clothing.

"Airi-chan, look. There's a cute penguin shirt fit for Haruka-chan."

"And I think this shirt will look good on Minori." 

The sky blue-haired girl admits, " let's get them."

Airi complies and shows the shirts to Mizuki, Ena and (Name).

"So, do you think they'll like it?" The two idols querried.

"I think they'll love it!" Mizuki answers with Ena and (Name) nodding in agreement.

The two giggle and show some more clothes they wanted to get for their friends.

"How about this for (Name)?"

"Yes! They'll look good in it!"

"I agree."

Ena calls for the group's attention, "guys, what if we had these? I bet all of us would look good in it."

"Let's go with it, Enanan!"

"Okay, okay, and make sure you pay for those shirts."

"We will~!" (Name) and Mizuki chirp in unison.

====================

Requested by: I forgot who requested it, but I hope you enjoy it despite this focusing on Mizuki and my headcannon of them watching SPY X FAMILY

Andrea: Yaaaaay - w -

Mizuki: You finally finished it! Poggers!

Ena: Is this based on what happened when you went out?

Andrea: Yeah. They were selling SPY X FAMILY shirts in Uniqlo where I'm at. Too bad I couldn't get them though; they're around Php 750 here. ;w;

Shizuku: That's sad. qwq

Airi: "Thank gods she didn't use 'sadge' when she said that."

Andrea: Anyway, see y'all next time.

First Published: 8/22/22
Edited: -/-/-

(Word Count: 453)